[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KS 5XvP_rGI don't pos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 3517_cb48_600.jpg (66 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
3517_cb48_600.jpg
66 KB, 600x405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KS5XvP_rGI

don't post if you haven't watched the video through.

I want to get some opinions on it because I want to write a C program using this.

I imagine it could provide me an infinitely repeating matrix which, no matter how big the number, I can navigate through with the rules given. (±7 and ±2, ±5 and ±4, multiply, divide, mod 9 and so forth...)

But I'm not sure if it could be a 1D array or needs to be a 2D array and where the rules would need to apply (pointers or array).

this is not properly phrased but I hope you get the idea...
>>
>>7934104
Not watching the video, you're an idiot OP. There is no "math" here to write a program with, just the ravings of a mathematically illiterate schizophrenic.
>>
File: BLA.gif (10 KB, 199x144) Image search: [Google]
BLA.gif
10 KB, 199x144
>>7934128
>Not watching the video
>>
>>7934141
>asks for opinions
>gets BTFO
>well I don't care about your opinion
It's almost like you only want to hear things that affirm your delusions and will not listen to reason.

You're an idiot following idiots.
>>
>>7934152
>Watch my video or you can't have an opinion on well known internet quackery, waaaaaaaah
Are you twelve?
>>
>>7934156

besides flaming you contributed the following this thread:

>no "math"
>well known internet quackery

time to back up those claims.
>>
>>7934128
>Knowledge of elliptical curves implies mathematical illiteracy. Kay.
>>
>>7934165
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Vortex-based_math
>>
>>7934177
>knowledge of elliptical curves is in vortex "math"
k
>>
>>7934177
Saying that vortex "math" contains knowledge about elliptic curves is like saying that making donuts is about elliptic curves, except that at least donut-making produces tasty donuts, while vortex "math" has produced nothing but retarded shitposting.
>>
>>7934178
>always posting the same retarded satirical webpage as an argument

its not
>>
>>7934247
>not responding to the argument
Are you going to back up any of the shit YOU claim?
>>
Posting but didnt watch the video
I'm a mad man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK