[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are smart people genetically inferior?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Here there are very intelligent people with high IQs, but they are socially awkward incels (involuntary celibate) and virgins who failed at the main objective of species (reproducing) When the more dumb Chad gets all the chicks. Why do you waste your time with matematics and science? when you know you are genetic waste, you should all suicide, for the better of humanity and to make a lit better the genetic pool.
>>
>>7933064
following this advice OP's family has bred him into a vegetable
>>
>>7933064
>they are socially awkward incels (involuntary celibate)
If we're "socially awkward", you're the king of the spergs for using the term "incels (involuntary celibate)"
>>
>>7933068
kek

>>7933064
Ok. I'll break it down for you.
The fact that you use the term "Chad" tells me that you rather belong on /r9k/, but i'll bite.
>calling teenies having sex "reproducing"
If they have a child, it's going to be fucked up due to bad parenting. So, no it's not what i would call "reproducing".

>Why do you waste your time with matematics and science?
After highschool, things look different. (You're propably underage)
Also:
>implying smart people don't do any kind of strength sport

Apart from this in asian cultures it's extremely attractive to be intelligent.
>>
>>7933939
>implying smart people don't do any kind of strength sport
kek, powerlifting is the most rigorous sport desu

>tfw routine based on science
>tfw crunching numbers to improve periodization of your routine
>tfw autistim about nutrition
>tfw rigorously adhere to your rigorously crafted routine
>>
>>7933064
>>>/r9k/
/thread
>>
>>7933964
also making fun of others low squat/bench/dead numbers is pretty much like making fun of their IQ, so that should be something people here like
>>
>>7933939

>Apart from this in asian cultures it's extremely attractive to be intelligent.

this.

since uni my braingainz have gotten me more women, and an awesome gf, than my physical gains ever had. having the latter does help to initiate the former, however.

remember though, you can have both and still be a sperg. you need to be able to communicate your thoughts in an articulate manner. when it comes to impressing women, its a delicate balance between sounding smart, and actually saying something smart. women are not research symposiums, you don't need to spew your fucking Ph.D thesis at her for fucks sake.
>>
>>7933064
>Are smart people genetically inferior?
Nope, if anything is the dumb-dumbs that are inferior.

>Ug and Ng both see a saber-tooth tiger
>Ng runs full on at it
>Ug thinks "Man fuck that", gets himself a rock and hides up a tree and then launches his rock at the tiger.
Thus humanity develops the ambush, Ug gets the food and the pussy, Ng gets mauled to death.

>Ug and Ng are chillin one day when a sudden lightening storm causes a fallen branch to from a tree to ignite.
>Ng tries to touch it and wonders what this new sensation he's feeling is.
>Ug thinks "Man, imma bottle some of that shit", and so keeps some embers in simple clay urn.
Thus humanity harnesses fire and Ug gets all the pussy, meanwhile Ng sets fire to his loincloth.

>Ug and Ng are lounging around in the cave when Ngs' stomach rumbles.
>Ng gets his rock and lays in wait up a tree.
>Ug thinks "Fuck that, imma just got harvest some of those wild grains"
Thus humanity discovers agriculture and Ug gets all the pussy, meanwhile Ng gets cucked because he spends 80% of his day hunting.

>b..but populations follow the physically strongest male.

Sure, if you're a gorilla. You're not a gorilla, are you OP?

>B...but dumb people have more children.
>He's an anatomically modern human and he's still using reproductive success as some metric.
I guess you'd be perfectly okay with your wife/gf/significant other cucking you then.
>>
I have a wife, a baby on the way, a masters degree in mathematics, and I'm probably better looking than you. Intelligence and reproduction are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>7933064
>Are smart people genetically inferior?

No.

>Are socially inept smart people genetically inferior?

Yes.

>your postulations on life

KYS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.