[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets say that you fully understand the Maxwell laws, what can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Lets say that you fully understand the Maxwell laws, what can you do with them?
>>
Nothing. Understanding pure Maxwell is easy, but actually solving reallife problems (antenna design, TL/optical fibre design, radio communication) takes substantial efford. You end up with lots of numerical approximations and dicking around on CAD software.
>>
>>7928739
I can show off my knowledge to your mom which will persuade her to suck my dick and to open her legs all night for me.
>>
>>7928934
>double slit experiment
>>
>>7928739

Nothing too great. For theory you can solve for the speed of light/make the light propagation equation, maybe extract some of the implications of special relativity but that's about it. I work in plasma physics so Maxwell's equations are part of my bread and butter. You can use them to solve for the forces and waves present in plasmas, but outside of plasma physics they really don't have too much of a place in modern physics research ever since quantum electrodynamics was developed.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (54 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
54 KB, 800x800
>>7928940
Yeah pretty much describes it. If you observe which "slit" my dick penetrates, I'll be calm and not fuck her too hard so you will be able to tell that I went in her twat and ass at a time. When no one is observing, I'll fuck that slut so badly that "interference" happens, which means that also places that are not perpendicular behind the "slits" will have traces. In other words: I'll be in her ass and twat at the same time by creating a connection between intestinal system and cervix.
>>
>>7928963
Nice, thanks for the copypasta
>>
File: man.jpg (96 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
96 KB, 620x372
>>7928963
>>
>>7928765
A lot of great things, certainly more than we have done, because we don't fully understand them, we just memorized them and started understanding them to a degree(say, 1%)
>>
File: 1327330716532.jpg (74 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1327330716532.jpg
74 KB, 250x250
>>7928765
You're talking out of your ass. Taking any elementary introduction to electrodynamics you will derive the Maxwell equations yourself. This tells me you didn't do jack shit. Difficult geometries always require numerically finding the solution since analytical solutions become near impossible to find, but this does not mean we do not understand the physics that's going on.
>>
>>7928739
You can solve book's exercises.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.