[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you do it? topsecret(DOT)quadium32.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: doit.jpg (35 KB, 780x451) Image search: [Google]
doit.jpg
35 KB, 780x451
Can you do it?
topsecret(DOT)quadium32.com/
>>
Level 3 is fucken dumb mate.
>>
>>7920332
What do I get if I make it passed level 9000?

Because I found an easy way to do it.
>>
I'm at 'Just guess.' No idea what they want here... tried a ton of stuff already
>>
>>7922433
nvm got it
>>
>>7922433
>>7922444
dubs'n'trips
>>
so, what's the first password
>>
>>7922537
it's the password
>>
>>7922537
read the sentence very carefully
>>
in every page there is written

>Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater than 0 in /home/quadium/public_html/topsecret/level3.php on line 26

i supose that it's just not up to date
>>
>>7922545
He probably upgraded his php and it went into strict mode by default or something. kek
>>
>>7920332
>Get to level 5
>Enter the secret words on the image
>OOPS you did something wrong.
Well fuck me right in the ass.
>>
>>7922712
look at the capital letters etc.
>>
>>7922712
adjust brightness, contrast, etc. using irfanview or something similar
>>
>>7920332
what the fuck does "enter the keycode" mean
>>
>>7923305
same here,
level 1, the password
then it asks me to enter a keycode
>>
>>7923305
>>7923332
look at the source code faggots. literally every "security challenge" gives you the first one free in the source code

pass is 39281982
>>
Cleared till 4 levels. Stuck at 5.
>>
Stuck at level 8
>>
Fuck it, level 8 is impossible, maybe its bugged.
>>
>>7920332
In what format am I supposed to answer level 2?
>>
>>7923866
No it's not bugged, try reading it LiKe ThiS. Also, the png filename misses something.
>>
>Warning: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0
>Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Well boys, we crashed it.
>>
>>7923923
Arab, obviously.
>>
>>7923975
Ur a cheeky cunt m8
>>
>>7922110
I don't know what to do in level 3. Is it a reference to something, or do I just need to try out some more stuff?
>>
>>7923980
I couldn't figure out what each variable stood for, but that didn't matter. I doesn't ask for a date, it asks for a number. It's simple math, really.
>>
>>7923981
You know what to do.
Just look in the code like you did before.
>>
>>7923984
Yeah, ok, thanks. I checked the source before, but I missed that.
>>
>>7923983
Thought it was it was a parallel for days. Just entering the number worked well enough, over thought it
>>
Stuck at 5.
I found the message that told be I could get lucky but can't figure out what to answer
>>
Stuck on 4. Checked the code. Tried the colour codes.
>>
>>7924001
Want a hint ?
There are more than six colors on the picture
>>
Stuck at phase 2 of 5.

>>7924004
Thanks.

>>7924000
Hint. Check the source and also trips.
kek
>>
>>7924018
Play the mp3 backwards. Although I still don't have the answer because I can't make out the beginning of the message.
>>
I'm stuck on 3, I got the first key code or whatever from here
>>
Any hints for level 9 method, freedom, value, trial, ownage?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.