[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since registration just happened at my Uni Post the most bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 388934_15848718.jpg (111 KB, 400x365) Image search: [Google]
388934_15848718.jpg
111 KB, 400x365
Since registration just happened at my Uni

Post the most bullshit course your Uni offers.

Mine: Graduate level course titled - Social Justice Pedagogy
>>
Caribbean Spirituality, under Black Studies.

I actually want to take this
>>
Gender studies
>>
The History of the Jews in the Medieval and Early Modern Empire
>>
Obligatory: Intro to Queer Studies
>>
probably something in biology since I go to a STEM only uni
>Ecology and Evolution
>>
>>7887648
This. When I was looking for universities, one engineering university I was considered had all sort of random bullshit. Ecology, history, geography, etc. What the fuck is up with that?

Fortunately I was able to find a pure math program that has 0 non-math classes, with the only exception being report writing, which is still useful for mathematicians.
>>
>>
>>7887589
That actually sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>7887606
this and a class called god, suffering and evil.
>>
>>7887696
>Seats (Total: 20, Open: 20, Waitlist: 0)
Sylvester Gates on suicide watch
>>
>>7887739
>I love how you love it when I fuck your wife
all this delusion. You probably live in a third world shithole and visit the cuck threads on gif so you think people are actually like that in real life outside of an autistic image board.
>>
>>7887739
>You think we have European studies
yeah, probably what your whole education is based on.
>>
>>7887696
>>7887732
Is this the same Sylvester Gates as

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sbBO9bGE5Y

?
>>
>>7887759
I'm the guy who goes to the Uni with the Caribbean Spirituality.

I go to an incredibly liberal college with > 50% foreign enrollment.

Settle down there autist.
>>
>>7887767
>50% foreign enrollment.
>In a white university

Oh man the degree of cuckolding is beyond what I was expecting. Soon the white man will fall. God speed, SJWs.

>The population of men who have fucked my wife is 50% foreign

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>7887759
>Oh so all the 'african studies' courses are actually a clever ruse orchestrated by 4chan. I got you m8.

You are very incoherent. Are you trying to imply someone who takes this course wants a nigger to fuck their wife? like I said you are delusional if you think any significant percentage of people want this. Additionally often times the people who take these courses go to a liberal arts college where it is required and everyone bullshits it and gets an A without doing any work.
>>
>>7887589
Might learn about voodoo and zombies, could be cool. Check out "the serpent and the rainbow" it's a book by a Harvard botanist named Wade Davis.
>>
>>7887775
>Are you trying to imply someone who takes this course wants a nigger to fuck their wife?

Thats not what I mean. I mean that you are being culturally cucked. You are being made to swallow a foreign culture, meanwhile those foreign cultures literally shit on your culture and don't even talk about it outside of negative contexts.

The only thing Africans know about whites is that they own a lot of land there and they are bad people.

Also, you seem to be ignorant about the kind of shit that has been going down in white universities. Just google 'blacklivesmatter' and let all that sink in.

Don't worry whitey, as long as you let me deep dick your wife I won't kill you.

https://www.google.com/#q=cavebeast+white+devil
>>
>>7887790
No, you are on the outside looking in, and you are the one oblivious as to what is actually happening.

Like I said the great majority of the people who have to take a culture class are required to do so by a liberal arts education, these courses are not designed to be hard. They are designed so you can do them with minimal effort and get an A and so the college can say that their students are culturally enriched. No one actually gives a fuck about them. No one actually learns anything in them.

The other stuff you are refering to about black lives matter is what you see on the news. Again there is such a small amount of people doing those protests it's ridiculous, but the media picks it up and makes it look like some huge deal because they broadcast it then everyone talks about it and people think its going on everywhere when really it isn't, its just the media manipulating you. Go back to your South American shit hole and learn something about the world outside of what you hear second hand, faggot.
>>
>>7887766
Yes. I go to UMD.
>>7887732
Class sign up hasn't started.
>>
File: People can see you.gif (457 KB, 245x140) Image search: [Google]
People can see you.gif
457 KB, 245x140
>>7887739
>>7887759
>>7887772
>>7887790
>>
>>7887805
>liberal arts education
And a big chunk of people go into the liberal arts. Furthermore, as we see from this thread, liberal arts has infiltrated STEM.

Even if the courses are not hard, why are they there? In my university (national university) there are no american studies professors. Actually, there are no american professors at all. Why do you let people from other cultures come in and literally steal yours?

>. Again there is such a small amount of people doing those protests it's ridiculous

Indeed my friend. Back when Hitler was just considering being a politician, the amount of nazis was ONLY 1. 1! lol it is great that because at one point he was the only nazi, nazism never spreaded and WWII never happened :).

ENJOY THE KEK
N
J
O
Y

T
H
E

C
U
C
K
>>
>>7887696
The joke is that string theory is bullshit. Well done.
>>
>>7887752
Wrecked.
>>
I knew a guy at my uni who switched from majoring in math to majoring in gay and lesbian studies.
>>
>>7889953
Yet mathfags on here always say it's the engineers that're gay. Maybe he was a math engineer, you never know..
>>
My school used to have some sort of "physics for poets" or something.
>>
>>7887589
Damnit that sounds fun
>>
>>7887586
>giving a shit about tuition farms

You're better off going to a private trade school, kid.
>>
>>7887586
I'm too lazy to go about looking for shit classes in the catalogue, but I recently discovered that the civil engineering department only requires a D or above in all major courses to graduate.
>>
Taking educational psychology this semester to obtain a teaching degree. A whole entire section of the course is dedicated to social justice and other fun things like that. It's only given me in sight as to how these people are created in the first place.

Heavily reference a book with research and you will have every 'I want to be a smart person' read it and then recite the crap from it.
>>
>>7887589
carib here

sounds interesting even to me
enjoy m9
>>
>>7887729
Actually pal, those special topic history courses tend to be fascinating.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.