[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conspiracy theory thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: 20160223_144505.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160223_144505.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Conspiracy theory thread
>>
>>7882410
there are a whole bunch of people trying to manipulate you into discussing conspiracies
>>
>>7882410
>>>/fuckoff/
>>>/x/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/googlevaguebullshittoreaffirmyourshitmisconceptionsandcompleteinabilitytolookfactsintheface/
>>
>>7882410
>>>/x/
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1454171228289.jpg (872 KB, 1280x1361) Image search: [Google]
1454171228289.jpg
872 KB, 1280x1361
>>7882410
Well since you asked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYkmutzcrU

This is why Hitler Gassed them btw.
Now lets see how deep we can dig.
>>
>>7883223
its not a theory that theyre jewish and have a monopoly on american media
>>
>>7883223
>>7883241
>It's not a theory that they have a monopoly on american media
Yes it is
It's a bullshit theory
because that's not what a fucking monopoly is
The fact that they're jewish is circumstance because of their lineage.
>>
>>7883257
Just google their names retard. İts not even a secret theyre jewish7

>>7883257

Just google their names retard. its not even a secret their jewish and run those companies
>>
>>7883241
it's* they are*

Kek

"Diversity is GREAT FOR AMERICA!!!" not us here in Israel we only build walls to keep the wild beasts out, we swear"
Totally Legit.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.702318

>>7883257
Nigger/kike just off yourself now.
>>
>>7883267
I didn't say they weren't jewish
I didn't say they didn't run those companies.
>>
>>7883283

"Hey, welcome to /sci/ where we observe facts and make rational and logical denominations from them, while using logic to undermine non-logical assumptions and bullshit!
Wait, what's that? You say that this conspiracy theory may not hold water because it made a faulty logical leap?
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF."
>>
File: 1452982144834.jpg (105 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1452982144834.jpg
105 KB, 1024x887
>>7883285

This is you in essence relating to Jews/Zionists.
>>
File: 1424790291259.jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
1424790291259.jpg
73 KB, 490x333
>>7883292
>"Hey, welcome to /sci/ where we observe facts and make rational and logical denominations from them, while using logic to undermine non-logical assumptions and bullshit!
>Wait, what's that? You say that this conspiracy theory may not hold water because it made a faulty logical leap?
>FUCKING KILL YOURSELF."
>>
>>7883283
>>7883241
>>7883223

Why would it matter what race the top 0.1% is?

It very well might be so, that they are mostly jews. Maby they are smarter then other races and have talent to make money. Doesn't matter.

What matters is that the world society is uneven. It's unfair for most of people and it's getting worse.

But when you talk abaut jews stealing muh dollaz you sound like a retarded racist. You are losing all credibility. So why don't you keep it to yourself? Fight with the richest, fight with the group that screws world economy, fight with the corporations, fight with the power behind the throne. That is the important thing that binds them. Not that they are jews or older men wearing glasses.
>>
>>7883493
Fist off watch the fucking video
>>7883223
>But when you talk abaut jews stealing muh dollaz you sound like a retarded racist. You are losing all credibility. So why don't you keep it to yourself? Fight with the richest, fight with the group that screws world economy, fight with the corporations, fight with the power behind the throne. That is the important thing that binds them. Not that they are jews or older men wearing glasses.

How much more of a retard can you get?
>>
>>7883569
Sorry, my mistake. You are a retarded racist.
I might be a racist myself. I care for my kind more than any other. I just don't act like an idiot like you do. I don't think a poor israeli child is a problem.
>>
I wanna ride the jew train: I think Mileva Maric should be a co-author at least in Einstein's early works (the ones which made him famous).
>>
>>7883295
>but don't you think anti-sjws are just as bad
They are, though. Worse actually. How often do SJWs come into /sci/ and derail threads with their shitposting?

t. SJW
>>
File: tim-hunt.jpg (263 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
tim-hunt.jpg
263 KB, 620x413
>>7883801
> derail threads
Because that is worse than running Nobel laureates out of their work because they said something you don't like.
>>
>>7883819
>if someone is an accomplished scientist, that means people shouldn't be allowed to criticize them
>>
>>7883844
>confusing criticism with misrepresentation and forcing a well respected well educated nobel-laureatte out of a career because he said something that didn't completely align with your viewpoint, and also since universities are pussies
>>
>>7883844
>witch hunts
>criticism
kek
>>
>>7883844
>run nobel laureate out of their career
>criticism

>tell anita sarkeesian she's full of shit
>harassment

Even stormtards aren't this retarded.
>>
>>7883852
Misrepresentation had nothing to do with it. People reacted to what he said, regardless of his intentions. While I agree that the reaction was excessive, there was no overarching conspiracy to silence this guy using a minor transgression as an excuse, as you seem to be implying. All it shows is that perhaps the scientific establishment values its reputation over being objective, but crusading against SJWs online and calling people pussies isn't going to fix that. The problem isn't that people got angry at him for making a sexist comment, but rather that it is necessary, in their own self-interest, for universities to respond to public pressure.
>>
>>7883893
>Misrepresentation had nothing to do with it.
>called a vile sexist for making an offhand joke
SJWs are a bigger cancer than /pol/.
>>
>>7883873
>>tell anita sarkeesian she's full of shit
>>harassment
Where did I ever imply that I consider that harassment? There's a pretty clear distinction between disagreement and harassment. Threatening or stalking someone is harassment, disagreeing with them isn't. Harassment of women is a real thing, but disagreeing with a woman doesn't count as harassment.
>>
>>7883898
Almost universally, what someone intends isn't really relevant to how people react. The public will react based on what they hear. Should we just ban free speech then, so the public doesn't blow things out of proportion?
>>
>>7883756
NOTICE ME PLEASE I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS

Mileva saved 43 letters from Albert, and yet Albert had only 11 of Mileva's letters. I think he disposed of the evidence that she helped him out.
>>
>>7883904
You clearly don't know what free speech is. It means you can't be punished for things you say. Btw you're moving the goal post, he was misrepresented by SJW ilk.
>>
>>7883900
>but disagreeing with a woman doesn't count as harassment.
Not according to SJWs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott
>>
>>7883223
I don't understand racists. You hate blacks because they are less successful than you yet at the same time you also hate Jews because they are more successful than you.
>>
>>7884467

They're pretty much spoiled little children. If they do better, it's because they're clearly superior. If someone else does better, well then they must have cheated!
>>
File: Santorini_Landsat.jpg (1 MB, 1191x1230) Image search: [Google]
Santorini_Landsat.jpg
1 MB, 1191x1230
>>7882410

I saw a docu explaining that Atlantis was nothing else than a town near Santorini, Greecy, where a Volcanic Island, holding a huge city broke out and submerged in a matter of weeks.

As for know I will consider this the truth, it makes sense geographically, happened around the same time as historic documents describe the downfall of Atlantis.
>>
>>7884476
Fucking this
>Pajeet lives in a mud village in India
>"LOL GENETICALLY INFERIOR SHITSKIN SCUM"
>Pajeet gets a place at MIT
>"B-BUT HE C-CHEATED! FUCKING AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!"
>>
>>7884480
I saw that as well or was it Crete? Either way it makes a lot of sense. Case closed
>>
>>7883223
>This is why Hitler Gassed them
>Gassed
false flag detected
>>
>>7884494

no it was santorini I'm sure, you can even see "atlantis" in the middle, people used the geothermic heat for all kinds of stuff which could explain why it's been regarded as utopic city

I'm still not 100% convinced tho, bc nothing big was found there yet, maybe still buried under km of ash and water
>>
>>7882410
>>>/x/
>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>7884490
what is the pajeet meme ?
>>
>>7884467
We hate blacks because they are violent white-hating criminals who take pride in committing crimes and getting their jail tattoos done who think life is all about bitchez, stolen cars and shooting people.
We have a love-hate relation with the jews. We hate them because they are racist, white haters who got kicked out of every nation and have a grudge against americans and europeans. Although funny enough, most jews on /pol/ are openly racist with other people in pol and after the racial slurs are exchanged it turns into a friendly and honest conversation since nobody has to act like someone else.
>>
>>7884607
Fucking redneck
>>
>>7884607
>who think life is all about bitchez, stolen cars and shooting people.
But that's what Hollywood taught all of us what life is about.
>>
>>7884634
fuck off back to ebola land
>>
>>7884607
>Make racist generalizations against blacks
>Say you hate jews for being racist towards whites
Top kek
>>
>>7884651
I hate people who hate whites. Pretty easy concept to understand, even for a redditard like you.
>>
Mods plz
>>
>>7884659
I don't hate whites, yet you compared me to Easy E
>>
>>7883893
>The problem isn't that people got angry at him for making a sexist comment, but rather that it is necessary, in their own self-interest, for universities to respond to public pressure.

>it's not the gas, it's the fire, oy vey
>the fact that a small, virulent group of political extremists can completely and uniquely shape and define "public pressure" isn't a problem, whereas any receptiveness of public institutions to social pressure for better or worse is
>it is more reasonable to turn all of academia into some fucking aristocratic set than defend people against witch hunts
yeah ok m8

>>7883904
>rationalizing this hard
>>
File: 1435541739611.jpg (41 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1435541739611.jpg
41 KB, 500x371
>>7883223
this was a very asinine video. your blaming Jews for the "overall evil of banking".
making connections but then linking them to no logical reasoning for the link.
watching this video show there are people who are out there who are corrupt, and its not only the banks you bigot.
>>
>>7882410
I have a good one.

There are no such things as "fossil fuels" and peak oil is only an excuse to manipulate prices and a tool for power. We have pretty much an infinite supply of oil and natural gas.

During cold war soviet scientists delved into the actual origins of oil and discovered that oil and gas have deep origins at the level of the earth's mantle some 200 km below. Hydrocarbons are forced upwards until they typically are trapped in reservoir rock formations.

Then again im not sure how much of an revelation this is since these days there lots of studies and information on the subject. Apparently in wikipedia aswell https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenic_petroleum_origin

Its just a topic no one ever addresses or brings up in any form of popular media.
>>
>>7884799
Why the fuck are we even talking about Jewish conspiracies on a fucking Japanese science board?
>>
Well then
>>
>>7884801
Mandelian inheritance and natural selection were capitalist lies designed to bring down the glorious soviet motherland
>>
>>7884601
DESIGNATED
>>
>>7885470
Wew lad
>>
>>7884467

A lifetime of no talent and no success combined with a massive ego will do that to you.
>>
File: 1456190016486.png (26 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456190016486.png
26 KB, 1000x1000
reptilian ayy lmaos rule the government.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.