[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do scientists believe so much that in the next one hundreds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
Why do scientists believe so much that in the next one hundreds humanity will evolve into one single race with a universal skin color and how come nobody is upset about this?

If one of these near future humans were to travel back to our time would they view themselves as a master race compared to our variety of races?

And if we all migrated out of Africa and it is believed we'll all merge with each other. How come race never existed during Lucy's time?

These are reasons why I cannot take evolution seriously.
>>
>>7872722
>How come race never existed during Lucy's time?
I have wondered why we never saw a black Australopithecus afarensis before. I assume it has to do with our ancestors having fur.
>>
>>7872722
You're an idiot.
>>
>>7872722
>>7872728
Samefag
>>
>>7872722
>These are reasons why I cannot take evolution seriously.
a theory's "seriousness" doesn't depend on weather you like the results or not. Also everything else you said is either wrong or doesn't make sense.

>>7872728
why do you think race didn't exist in lucy's time?
>>
>>7872722

None of those points you've made are a reason not to believe in evolution. This smells of a cheap false flag to me.

Skin color variations are based on our melanin levels. This happened due to the environmental adaptation which is mainly how much your skin contanted with the sunlight. As people spreadout after leaving africa, they have stayed there without having the chance to travel to other parts of the world due to lack of transportation, and build up characteristic traits in their genes by constantly reproducing with people around them, while other people did the same thing with their surroundings. After we started to explore genes and what makes us what we are, we discovered genes and phenotypes, which dictate everything that makes you. And by arranging the similar ones together, we get races.
>>
>>7872751
I do not understand why we'd get a universal skin color though. I mean, there are still cold regions of the planet so why wouldn't there be white people?
>>
>>7872722
>Why do scientists believe so much that in the next one hundreds humanity will evolve into one single race with a universal skin color

Holy fuck there's so much wrong with just this one sentence.

>Why do scientists believe so much
I wasn't aware that they did

>in the next one hundreds
This is probably just a typo

>humanity will evolve into one single race with a universal skin color
That isn't evolution fuck nugget, that's just interbreeding.

I'm not even going to read any further, by a fucking book.
>>
>>7872761
> by a fucking book
This is probably just a typo.
>>
I do sometimes question how transsexuals will impact our evolution when nowadays more and more people are beginning to come out as one. Surely injecting oneself with hormones of that of the opposite sex cannot have a good outcome for the future generations should these people manage to breed. I feel it is safe to say that humanity and humanity's evolution is doomed thanks to such people.
>>
>>7872756
The "we're going to move towards a universal skin color thing" comes from us mating with people of all races and moving around. Transport is better than it was "back then." People live indoors now, essentially, which is more or less universal, and so skin color is less affected by outdoor conditions like the sun than it was "back then."

This isn't fucking obvious to you? This takes like 2 seconds of thought to realize.
>>
>>7872765
le Damn you le sure showed le him. Le wow.
>>
>>7872756
Eventually( thousands and thousands of year) black population living near poles will turn white and white population living near equator will turn black. We are also not heading towards universal skin colour, instead we are heading towards a more diverse skin color(all the shades for pure black to pure white).
>>
File: 02-19-16_3-04-27 PM.png (545 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
02-19-16_3-04-27 PM.png
545 KB, 1600x1024
I attempted to make a future human as what OP thinks evolution would lead us to. How badly did I fail?
>>
This thread seems to be under the assumption that we have evidence that the Out of Africa theory is correct.
>>
>>7872733
How's the whether where you live?
>>
>>7872819

Are you under the impression that we don't? Because you should google that shit, bro.
>>
>>7872830
>>7872819
While modern humans did come 'out of africa' I believe current thoughts are that early homos divided and moved into africa first. Which is why the Neanderthal and Denisovan lines were already around when we started fucking them.
>>
>>7872830
Have you ever heard of the theory which proves we all evolved on separate continents? Why do you think Asian's eyes are slanted?

http://wakeup-world.com/2013/12/16/dna-evidence-debunks-the-out-of-africa-theory-of-human-evolution/
>>
>>7872839
>wakeup-world.com

amazing
>>
File: waterlol.jpg (93 KB, 632x895) Image search: [Google]
waterlol.jpg
93 KB, 632x895
>>7872843

Why couldn't he have used a more credible source like Whale.to or Godlike Productions?
>>
>>7872856
This image can't be real.

A troll made that right?
>>
>>7872803
Why does he look more like an ancient sapien?
>>
>>7872862
Please don't ask. I don't want to know the answer.
>>
Is it possible that one day humans will involve into one biological sex?

I mean, the Y chromosome is shrinking.
>>
>>7872869
>>7872769
Why is everyone here obsessed with fucking trannies?

You know there is no such thing as a tranny scientist, right?
>>
>>7872722
It is just Jewish propaganda. Take no mind of it.

Also, what ancestral tree of any species had their tree merge into 1 race, without mass die offs of course?
>>
>>7872872
What about EK?
>>
>>7872892
Who is EK?
>>
>>7872914
A tranny scientist (is zoology a science?). I actually miss that dumb fuck.
>>
>>7872728
I don't think race effects bone color much.
>>
>>7872803
>gigantic cheek bones
>huge eyes
>tiny mouth
>short metrosexual hairstyle
Congratulations, you made a gay anime character.
>>
>>7872722
>Why do scientists believe so much that in the next one hundreds humanity will evolve into one single race with a universal skin color and how come nobody is upset about this?

Why would anybody be upset? It means that we have advanced technologically to the point where skin color has stopped being a factor in natural selection so long that it's gone. It means we've beat nature. It means we are now the master of our own future.
>>
>>7872996
It means the end of the white master race, goyim.
>>
>>7872991
> not recognizing a Roman haircut

What the fuck is wrong with thee?
>>
>>7872722
>Why do scientists believe so much that in the next one hundreds humanity will evolve into one single race with a universal skin color
No actual scientist believes that.

>and how come nobody is upset about this?
Plenty of people are upset about it.

I think you're referring to the NatGeo article (pic related).
Sure, the AVERAGE American will look like that in the future...
...because the AVERAGE American already looks like that.
Average =\= Typical
>>
>>7873019
oops, forgot pic
>>
>>7873020
what the fuck is this ? she looks brazilian-palestinean-iranian-israeli-quadroon and slightly hispandex
>>
>>7873036
Exactly.
NatGeo ran a popsci article about the "average" human of tomorrow.
They just averaged skin tone and all facial features, so the result IS an "average" of future people, since it's an average of current people.
>>
>>7873041
well the skin color is realistic but they're a bit too optimistic about eye and hair color. There are a lot more brown eyed and dark haired people than colored eyed and light haired ones.
>>
>>7873003
Romans aren't the only homosexuals who've worn that haircut anon.
>>
>>7873048
>>7873041
>>7873036
>>7873020
>>7873019
That's still a popsci understanding of genetics. In one individual a gene may be turned off and in another it may be turned on, or you may have a mutation of a gene. Their progeny couldn't end up with 50% gene on and 50% off or anything retarded like that. Simply taking the average of their physical traits has no relationship to reality.

That article was just pop sci readership bait. The written equivalent of click bait.
>>
>>7873103
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7872722
It takes just 10 000 for blacks to turn white and for whites to turn black - based on DNA tracing studies - the study might be wrong it might take more or won't happen at all.
>>
>>7873113
Anon, please. /pol/ is the main board on 4chan where that child-like understanding of genetics is endemic.

Those retards actually think physical characteristics have a one to one correspondence with genetics.
>>
>>7873121
Nah, they just believe that phenotypes and genotypes are "Jewish conspiracies" and therefore ignore their significance in genetics.
>>
>>7873116
So let's say somehow the poles switch and colder areas like Scandinavia become hot and humid like South America and Africa while South America and Africa become like Scandinavia. Would this mean that black people in those continents will become white and the whites will become black?
>>
>>7873148
But on very very very long periods.

And it's not a fact it's just based on genetic studies. It's a speculation more or less - but it's considered to be pretty accurate to some extent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3D3KX0l7M8
>>
>>7873175
And seriously check the documentary it's on the thread subject and it's a good watch - it will relax you and provide you the scientific information you require.
>>
My biological anthropology class made me realize that there is no God. Should I feel ashamed?
>>
>>7872856
What. Nobody took a piss back then?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.