[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://math.stackexchange.com/users /97378/cleo Is she offi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13
File: izwWQ.png (27 KB, 328x328) Image search: [Google]
izwWQ.png
27 KB, 328x328
http://math.stackexchange.com/users/97378/cleo

Is she officially smarter than Mochizuki?
>>
>>7870252
Lel I noticed her too. Integration beast. Bitch never gives the proof though. For all we know she could be pluggin 'n chuggin Mathematica.
>>
well at least this is a different format from the usual autist's threads about "her"
>>
>>7870252
>take a bunch of weird and unusual functions
>concatenate them and compute derivative
>use different IP to create another stackexchange account and ask to solve the integral
>reply to yourself with the solution
What a troll ...
>>
>>7870279
And make all kinds of other posts on these fake accounts before and after to appear like a real account? Yeah, nah.
>>
>I have a medical condition that makes it very difficult for me to engage in conversations, or post long answers

What does that mean?

I mean, I don't judge, but how can someone have the time to solve such complex questions and not be able to discuss them?
>>
>>7870252
How does one even begin to learn to integrate like that semen demon?
>>
Her profile used to say:
>"No self-respecting architect leaves the scaffolding in place after completing the building." — Gauss
>>
>>7870288
What is Autism, Alex.
>>
>>7870299
She integrates with her pussy. It's a Russian technique.
>>
>>7870259
>she could be pluggin 'n chuggin Mathematica
dude, are you retarded?
>>
So much autism

http://math.stackexchange.com/questions/983044/integral-int-0-pi-12-ln-tan-x-dx/983107#983107
>>
Show me her proof for the Hodge conjecture then maybe I might consider her intelligent.
>>
>>7870362
It's a lot better than the mathematical content in this shithole.
>>
>>7870252
If she's so smart why hasn't she done a TED talk?
>>
File: 18128418241824812.png (558 KB, 709x635) Image search: [Google]
18128418241824812.png
558 KB, 709x635
>>7870252
>people who think posting the answer without any hint of where it came from makes them look smart
>>
The medical condition bit seems pretty weird.
Reading Cleo's bio out loud makes it sound like it was written by somebody else about an inanimate object (computer, program).

I have a feeling it's a computer being taken for a test-drive.
>>
>>7870288
Her medics condition is being someone's AI bot. It's the kind of silly joke CS people write to fool Turing testers. They think it lends creditably, but it's actually revealing to a close reader.
>>
>>7870252
Can Mochizuki even integrate? Ive never even seen that nigger add two numbers, he just draws random wingdings symbols and calls it maths.
>>
>>7870621
>>7870769
No AI can do these integrals.

CS people should really stop commenting on math and stay in the shitposting threads with the other retards
>>
>>7871000
How's your brain parasite, bud?
>>
>>7871000
No AI that you know of.
Who knows, maybe there's a group of Russians who have been working on this project for a decade.
>>
>>7871000
How the fuck do you know? You don't.
>>
>>7871013
>>7871014
>>7871026
Oh you're right. Some guy in his fucking basement has built the world's best AI with no outside help and all he does with it is find the closed form of integrals. You're legitimately fucking retarded
>>
>>7871047
Nowhere did I mention "a guy in a basement with no outside help".
Russia is quite well known for funding research.
Programmers and mathematicians get pretty substantial subsidies as well.

It could very well be any other country but I'm only familiar with Russian education system.
>>
>>7870288
Physical disability limiting input speed probably.
>>
File: cumhat.jpg (3 KB, 201x226) Image search: [Google]
cumhat.jpg
3 KB, 201x226
>>7870252
> user sporadically posts answers to stupidly hard integrals without proof
> when someone asks her to show her work she makes the excuse that she is too autistic to communicate with anyone

seems like she would fit in well here
>>
>>7871047
>>7871058
It's just some sperg trolling with Maple, nothing to see here.
>>
>>7871162
This. She is probably physically disabled, and because of that is not able to type quickly (maybe like 10 characters per minute).

Because of this, she probably finds solace is studying mathematics. She probably finds it fun solving the math problems found on Math Overflow, but simply does not have the time required to create long proofs. Because she probably does math all of the time, she got very fucking good at it.

Again, this is all just an observation, one that I believe to be the most likely scenario out of all of the others posted in this thread.
>>
>>7870273
This. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same autist.
>>
>>7871177
Is there anyone in high-level math who isn't some crippled, mentally ill weirdo? Mochizuki, Perelman and Cleo are all strange as fuck.
>>
>>7871182
Neil deGrasse Tyson
>>
>>7870394
remember 4chan is 12-17 year olds, and very socially retarded 18-24 year olds who never grew out of it.
>>
>>7871182
The normal ones are less entertaining, so they get pointed out less.
>>
>>7871177
This makes me feel sad
>>7871189
This also makes me feel sad
>>
>>7870252
>I'm female
>have a a medical condition, give me sympathy
Why are women ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE like that? I just don't get it. Why do they have to point out they're female? Doesn't matter, their performance counts, nothing else.
>>
>>7871367
why does it bother you? most people don't care because in the real world 50% of people are women.
>>
File: laughing cashews.jpg (52 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
laughing cashews.jpg
52 KB, 700x466
lel i fucking love cleo
she's one of the greatest trolls of our time
some guy will ask an insanely complex question, claiming that not maple nor matlab nor mathematica have helped at all
sometimes people will answer the question, but cleo is always first
she'll post the answer like 3 days before anyone else, but just the answer, not a proof or anything
i'm not sure why, but this makes all of the elder math priests incredibly buttmad

here is a cleo post
http://math.stackexchange.com/a/563063
>>
>>7871182
>Is there anyone in high-level math who isn't some crippled, mentally ill weirdo? Mochizuki, Perelman and Cleo are all strange as fuck.
Jacob "Jakey" Barnett.
>>
>>7871182
i am normal and i can do my times tables :D
>>
>>7871367
>ALWAYS
>EVERYWHERE

you mean on the internet.

Where like 95% of people are males.
>>
>>7871047
You don't need AI to solve integrals... A formal math software like Maple can do the job, and you can enrich it with more solving techniques and known integrals make it able to solve a lot more integrals. It won't work for integrals that are being researched on, but you rarely see actual research material on StackExchange sites.

That said, it's totally possible that some girl with Asperger's syndrome spends her time on the Internet solving integrals.
>>
>>7871367
When they dont you dont see it. you only notice the ones that say that. so your observation is inherently biased. also nobody gives a shit.
>>
File: autsoc.jpg (272 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
autsoc.jpg
272 KB, 960x540
>>7871420
Jakey is cute asf tbqh senpai, 10/10
Does he have his puberty voice yet?
>>
File: streiggt.jpg (79 KB, 680x1019) Image search: [Google]
streiggt.jpg
79 KB, 680x1019
There are about a dozend of those "I only come here to solve integrals" users, e.g.

http://math.stackexchange.com/users/53268/ron-gordon

and there are even meta threads on that phenomenon on SE

http://math.stackexchange.com/questions/765198/some-users-are-mind-bogglingly-skilled-at-integration-how-did-they-get-there

Integration is solved in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risch_algorithm

but Mathematica et al. don't pull through and some of the solutions on SE just know the names of special functions well. I doubt there are any Riemanns lurking and only doing random integrals.
>>
File: tids.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tids.jpg
123 KB, 1920x1080
>>7870979

>he just draws random wingdings symbols and calls it maths.
>>
>>7871407
>http://math.stackexchange.com/a/563063
>correct answer two days before anyone and not a single fucking other comment.
Holy shit I fucking love this girl
>>
http://meta.math.stackexchange.com/questions/11759/what-to-do-with-users-posting-unhelpful-answers
>some fag got cucked so badly he bitched to mods
lmao
>>
>>7870374
#rekt
>>
>>7871184
>rapist
>not mentally ill weirdo
>>
>>7872318
Norbert and Ron Gordon are seriously jealous. Huge egomaniacs
>>
>>7871177
I don't buy this.

She's clearly physically capable enough that she can use a pencil or something to evaluate these massive chains of computation for an integral.

Even if she only has two functional fingers you could type out the solution for most of these in an hour and a bit tops just by hunting and pecking with one finger.
>>
>>7871407
>i'm not sure why, but this makes all of the elder math priests incredibly buttmad
because the elder priests don't give two shits about the answer, they want the method

people have said to Cleo probably dozens of times by now
>how did you get this
>please post a proof
>can you give a hint of how to solve this
and they get nothing.

she is clearly incredibly talented and knows the method (she's solved it, after all), so at this point she's just going
>lol fuck you I'm going to deliberately withhold all the interesting parts from you
which pisses people off.
>>
this person solves stupidly hard integrals for fun and people get mad at them for it?

cleo is fucking cool, fuck all the haters
i don't see what motivation they could possibly have other than jealousy
even if you think there is minimal benefit to posting a solution without proof, it's definitely not a detriment to the community. these people are REPEATEDLY REPORTING posts and acting as if posting a solution on its own is somehow terrorizing their fragile little minds.
wew lad. cleo isn't getting paid. cleo doesn't want attention. if you're jealous that cleo is better at integration than you, then you should take a long, hard look at your life and ego.
>>
>>7873202
>cleo doesn't want attention
>profile description is literally I'm a gril btw xp
>>
>>7870286

Well, that's what you WOULD do appear actually convincing.
>>
>>7871170

But this is wrong because /sci/ would have to be able to solve things of difficulty in order for this analogy to hold.
>>
>>7870252
As much as the mathematician in me wishes Cleo would share her methods, I can't help but find her behavior hilarious. Cleo is love. Cleo is life.
>>
>>7871182
terry is cool as fuck dude
i wouldve liked to be friends with him maybe
>>
File: 1455401707853.gif (870 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1455401707853.gif
870 KB, 245x245
>>7870288
>or post long answers
>>
>>7870252
female nickname ⇏ real woman
>>
>>7871058
Can you help me getting more info on Russian education system?
I'm asking specifically about Mathematics from the beginning to the advanced levels.
Like books, problems, syllabus and stuff.
Thanks
>>
I really want to know the true identity of Cleo now. Can someone dox her? What if she's this super hot integration goddess?
>>
>>7873749
>>>/b/
>>
>>7873749
Nah she is gonna be ugly. No one's super hot and super intelligent at the same time universe is not that generous.
>>7873206
Tbh she gets attention because of her trolling not because she is a girl.
>>
>>7873206
Looks like no one even knew she's a girl for the longest time.
She has minimal profile info, just compare it with other people who tell their entire life story. She never made any comments or posts other than the integrals themselves.

She's the complete opposite of an attention whore.

Also, dumb weeaboo
>>
>be OP, a worthless math.SE autist virgin with zero actual notable contributions to mathematics
>have an autistic obsession with another math.SE autist virgin with zero actual notable contributions to mathematics because they use some generic female placeholder avatar
>create a thread sharing this obsession with /sci/ every few months while samefagging the hell out of it
>>
This style of answer is complete disrespect. This situation seems for me like this: Cleo found interesting problem, and solved it. He is lazy to write the solution but want to show how clever he is, so decided to post only the final result. The reference to the definition of golden ratio made me laugh. If OP asks question of such level he definitely familiar with this constant. Note that this is not a single example. ALL Cleo's answer are of this style, and even after polite ephasis that these answers is not what OP's wanted he continues to post only final results!
>>
>>7873775
>be you
>be obsessed enough with a Taiwanese image board to notice a pattern that repeats only every few months
> be autistic enough to be triggered by that
> be autistic enough to make up a bunch of stuff to make yourself feel superior.
Honestly, your life might improve if you were obsessed with a qt SE user
>>
>>7873767
>>She's the complete opposite of an attention whore.
by this, you admit that you are a beta.
>>
>>7873782
Dazzle us with your alphaness senpai
>>
>>7870252
>tfw cleo will never bounce up and down your cock while computing complex integrals.
>>
>>7873725
here you go http://www.mccme.ru/free-books/
>>
>>7873860
these are nice, i have a few english translations that were like 2$ each

its hilarious that it costs literally 40x as much to get the same info in american books
>>
>>7872318
>>7873104
To be fair, just posting the answer is not massively helpful, but it's always good to see autistic power users get butthurt.
>>
WORLD'S SMARTEST PERSON IS FEMALE
/SCI/ ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
what if it is cleopatra?
>female
>called cleo
>has the same haircut
>>
>>7874109
she is not a mathematician. how can she be smart?
>>
File: 8de.png (204 KB, 1198x1200) Image search: [Google]
8de.png
204 KB, 1198x1200
>>7874180
>>
>>7874180
>>>/pol/
women are ssmart than men
as you see, women are OPRESSED therefore had no chance to pass freshman year in high school. the BIGOTED WORSE THAN HITLER NAZI TEACHERS FAILED US ALL FOR BEING WOMEN
UGHH
>>
>>7874109
but can she cook ?
>>
>>7874180
>>>/pol/

How dare you make fun of a woman? You, as a privileged man, are not allowed to joke, and especially not about an oppressed citizen class.

I already filed a fucking police report and got a friend to bruise me, everyone's going to think you did it and you can't do anything about it, shitlord.
>>
>>7874370
hey femanon here
im a girl btw XD
actual girl XD

like sooo...like, are you like...feminist too? XD or like...not? XD
>>
>>7874375
>>7874370
>>7874361
>>7874360
>>7874180

ironic shitposting is still trendy and cool.
>>
>>7874379
Ironic /pol/ack posting outside of /pol/ is still not banned.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7874125
Pyramids' building myth solved
>>
>>7874381
> I hate border crossers
you must be a trump supporter
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7874385
i actually am
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7874389
why do you not support bernie ? do you have something against communism ?
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7874393
communism is for /pol/
it opresses women
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7874395
opression is a social construct
better check your privilege cis scum
>>>/pol/
>>
File: image.jpg (2 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 KB, 300x57
>>7874399
why do you go on /pol/
vote for someone to make weed legal, dude weed lmao
>>
>>7874403
Normally I would. But he makes illegal things legal. And not everything is a victimless crime like smoking pot.
>>
>>7874411
make loli legal
>>
>>7874448
Make loli gr8 again m8
>>
>>7874462
fuck yeah
can't wait for the next cockus o-or caucus...
>>
Looks like she has a little homosexual fanclub
>>>/lgbt/5755819
>>
>>7874180
>woman can out-integrate every stack exchange maths autist and software in existence
>slightly interesting
You'll cowards can barely even do calc II integrals. Ive seen cleo integrate shit that is out-of-this-world-tier
>>
Somebody ask her to integrate the Gamma function, imagine if she does it.
>>
>>7873777
I know you just copy pasted a comment and changed some words, but it makes me cringe how someone could be so butthurt about this.
The few times I've asked/answered questions it took a good 5-10 mins to write it all up when it was a minimal amount of text. These integration results will obviously take hours to write down for some worthless internet points.

It is obvious Cleo is doing it for herself, and SE is lucky to even deserve an answer from her, when she could just not post anything.
>>
>>7874709
Jesus christ calm down fanboy
>>
>>7874637
welp, there goes my first and last visit to /lgbt/

and i thought that discussions on /sci/ were low quality.hory shet.

It makes me feel good that the other boards are actually worse. It's like we're the king of the losers.
>>
>>7874811

yes, it is one of the worse boards. in my experience sci is actually pretty good - people complain about IQ shitters, but they pale in comparison to the dedicated and skilled trolls we have inhabiting /lgbt/
>>
>>7874823
of the slow boards, /out/ and /trv/ are probably the best, /trv/ probably being the most useful, /out/ can get autistic sometimes.
>>
>>7871407
You find it enjoyable when other websites are turned into toxic cesspools like 4chan?
>>
>>7874700
the absolute madwoman
>>
>>7870252
Pretty sure it's a dude
Like a femmy dude trying to get attention and whoring

Seriously what's the point of posting a solution with no work? What purpose does that serve? Obviously if (s)he was just happy with the math there would be no need to post solutions of any kind

Posting just a solution with no explaination along with an autistic type of profile screams attention whore to me
Because of that I think it's a dude who gets off on stemfags masturbating to the thought of who (s)he might be
>>
ITT:
>shit quality board jealous of high quality website
>dumb people jealous of smart people
>>
>>7874931
Why do fanboys keep chanting JEALOUS in this thread?

It doesn't invalidate any criticism directed at her if it's from jealous people; she's still choosing to be a smug unhelpful cunt.
>>
>>7874951
Yes the criticism is fine.
doesn't invalidate the fact that this thread is full of jealous autists.
>>
>>7874951
Yes and you're choosing to be a smug jealous cunt who keeps crying.
>>
>>7874931
Her non answers are more likely to make a quality website (stackexchange) into a shit quality board like 4chan's /sci/

>hehe but she is le epic troll amirite?
fuck off
>>
>>7874989
>non answers
>it's the correct answer
Pick one faggot. Some of the questions just want an answer which she provides.
If that stuff was posted on here no answers at all would be posted.
>>
>>7874993
It's the correct answer but the answer is not the point

but please, keep white knighting for her
>>
>>7874996
http://math.stackexchange.com/tour
>>
File: 1450644770821s.jpg (11 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1450644770821s.jpg
11 KB, 250x245
>>7874987
>smug
>crying
so butthurt you can't even keep a single sentence coherent

white knight harder please
>>
>>7874951
>>7874989
>>7874996
>>7874999
Stay jealous mateys
>>
>>7873860
Thank you so much sir.
>>
ITT - jealous autists who have no better comeback than white knight
experienced beta cucks detected
>>
>>7873696
I think of Cleo as a character, so it's fine to talk about her as a woman.
>>
>>7874951
There's no evidence of smugness and she has no obligation to help anyone. Maybe she just wants to find the answer and doesn't care if anyone else can do it or not. That's her prerogative.
>>
Never stop killing
>>
At least I have a penis and she never will.
>>
wow she's really good. i wonder if she can solve triple integrals
>>
>>7875297
She'll never have your penis inside of her though.
>>
File: 1455062420200s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1455062420200s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>7871170
well put desu senpai desu fambino
>>
>>7871407
>i'm not sure why, but this makes all of the elder math priests incredibly buttmad

Imagine someone has found a new way for you to extend your anime masturbation sessions guaranteeing longer and more intense orgasm, and you know this for a fact. However, this person won't tell you how to do it. So you sit there, jacking off and miserable because this Russian weirdo won't fucking share the method to cumming hard to your cartoon girls. How upset would you be?
>>
Good lord... I never thought someone fucking around with Maple could cause so much butthurt online.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.