[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Books for college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: moyes.jpg (37 KB, 361x499) Image search: [Google]
moyes.jpg
37 KB, 361x499
guys can you help me find a pdf version of this (pic related) Its for college and I dont have $100- $150 to buy it
>>
try this search engine, open in incognito

https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=001639227550064093264:dznewka3cca

and check all the links on this thread

https://www.tahta.ch/lit/res/120.html
>>
try #bookz
>>
>>7853197
where would I try this?
>>
>>7853171
trying these, i got another book I needed for the same course, but havent found the one Im looking for. Thanks for your help
>>
>>7853214
happy to be of help.

here is a guide on how to use #bookz

https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/hrgmv/tracker_with_pdfsebooks_of_college_textbooks/c1xrq44
>>
>>7853227
>#bookz
this is pretty awsome to know, thanks again!

... but its not in their lists, I found the second edition now, but I wanted the 3rd, I guess it will have to do. I hate being a broke 3rd world student, seriously.
>>
>>7853245
where did you find the second ed?
>>
File: thumbsAmmo03.jpg (205 KB, 818x600) Image search: [Google]
thumbsAmmo03.jpg
205 KB, 818x600
>>7853245
happy to help a fellow student :)
>>
>>7853256
thought i found it on the google search, but the link was broken... how do they expect students to pay this much money for books, i dont get it
>>
>>7853281
>tfw you have to pay 80$ just to unlock the online homework
>>
>>7853281
sorry to hear that.

you can search for a cheap second hand copy on the internet, or wait till the classes start and borrow, scan/photo a copy. if your library has a book scanner, you can do the whole book in less than an hour. I dunno what you can do about the online homework though.
>>
>>7853292
I found a copy of McGraw Hlla Animal Physioloy, its almost as good as the one I was looking for. The online homework is not a problem, 3rd world universities dont do those those jajaja

Now its time to start reading Animal Physiology.... great
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.