[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The 3rd MSJ-SI "Development of Galois-Teichmüller Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: msj-si2010.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
msj-si2010.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1500
The 3rd MSJ-SI "Development of Galois-Teichmüller Theory and Anabelian Geometry"

>not 1 person lifts
>not 1 female is even remotely fuckable
>every male looks like a stereotypical beta
>>
>>7840773
>all that wasted negative space
>2000x1500 what the fuck kind of aspect ratio is this?
For fuck's sake, learn to crop people.
>>
>>7840773
and they're all several times smarter than you can ever dream of being
>>
>>7840778

Fine by me, I'd rather be jacked, handsome, and of good intelligence than an ugly sperg manlet.
>>
>>7840777

I lifted the image directly from their website, it means one of these smart people made it like that.
>>
>>7840777
>leading lines from the chairs up to the group of people
>good amount of headroom
>nice application of rule of 3rds
you have shit taste anon
>>
>>7840793
Leading lines is all this image has going for it.
>nice use of rule of thirds
The fuck? No, not unless you're somehow trying to claim the room itself is the subject of the photo.
>>
What's your point? What's the point of this thread?

>>7840793
Also this.
>>
>>7840773
>not 1 person lifts
>falling for the hollywood gym meme
>>
File: thirds.jpg (154 KB, 712x552) Image search: [Google]
thirds.jpg
154 KB, 712x552
>>7840802
close enough IMO
also found Mochizuki
>>
>>7840773

>not 1 person lifts
i think several might lift
>not 1 female is even remotely fuckable
these might be candidates for fucking:
looking from the clock, at 5 hours
third one from the left in front
the one in black
(offtopic: what's up with those two asians in left who look like they were photoshoped in)
>every male looks like a stereotypical beta
quite a few normal looking dudes.

Why are you so insecure and look for flaws so desperately in others?
>>
>>7840813
This shill is obviously one of the faggots in the pic.
>>
File: 1.jpg (287 KB, 1200x241) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
287 KB, 1200x241
>>7840773
Here, with fashionable lifting of blacks and split toning.
>>
>>7840817
Forgot the giraffe.
>>
>>7840773
You're making fun of accomplished researchers, because you don't like how they look like and other personal and completely unrelated stuff. On a science and mathematics site? Wow.
How's Calc 1 going?
>>
>>7840820
...you know, I'm on a new computer and I've not bothered to get a picture of a giraffe yet. I need to do that.
>>
>>7840821
>On a science and mathematics site?

He thinks /sci/ is a science and maths board, and not a shitposting board.

FUKKEN LOL

JUS FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>7840782
>Fine by me, I'd rather be jacked, handsome, and of good intelligence than an ugly sperg manlet.
>Jacked
>Handsome
Choose exactly one.
>>
>>7840821
This shill is definitely one of the faggots in the pic.
>>
>>7840834
Look at this beta faggot, look at him and laugh.
>>
>>7840834
Okay
>I'd rather be jacked, handsome, and of good intelligence than an ugly sperg manlet.
>>
>>7840840

fucking rek'd.
>>
I collaborated with one of the women in that photo. My Mochizuki number is pretty good.
>>
>>7840773
No shit, retard. They were meeting to discuss research ideas and not to do PUA crap. This is an academic meeting and not a night club. It might be incomprehensible for a permanently depressed virgin like you, but people who are in control of their life and who have their personal relationships settled don't think about dating and one-night stands 24/7. Most of the people in the pic are happily married.
>>
>>7841426
>>
>>7841170
>My Mochizuki number is pretty good
We should make a wikipedia page about the "Mochizuki number".
>>
>>7841807
why stop there
let's generalize the name number to all mathematicians who have published work
>>
>>7840773
It's a math course, not beauty contest anon. If you want to take a class with girls in it then take a psych class.
>>
>>7841814
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collaboration_graph#Collaboration_distance
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.