[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it because AI make the problem of information asymmetry and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: stephen hawking.jpg (58 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
stephen hawking.jpg
58 KB, 620x413
Is it because AI make the problem of information asymmetry and individuality invalid because there is never a chance of misinformation among their kind, cause fat cats like Stephen Hawking to be so terrified of them?
>>
>>7814367
No, it is because there is yet no even a theoretical basis for 'general AI'.

And as we know is true for all things in math, between the theory and the actual application, there are 300 years inbetween.

You develop the theory for general and AI and I'll see you in 2316.
>>
>>7814367
Is stephen hawking now the chair or him?
>>
>>7814401
We all know the chair killed him years ago and is now pretending to be him. Didn't you get the memo?
>>
>>7814401
It was the chair all along after he got paralyzed.
>>
>>7814409
>>7814403
Would you like to be lectured by the chair?
>>
>>7814424
I already am.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.