[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hank Green general.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Hank Green.jpg (130 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Hank Green.jpg
130 KB, 500x500
What does /sci/ think of Hank Green and his Chemistry videos? I personally find that he explains it well, but his 'drunk' type of voice can get grating after awhile.
>>
Never watched him, but he's the brother of John "Come on, be a cu ck, you privileged white fuck" Green, so I'm kind of suspicious.
>>
>>7810484
Is he a cuck though? All of his books and movies are about the white masterrace. I'm sure he is a neo-nazi.

/sci/eg heil!
>>
>>7810494

Have you watched the World History series?

It's all "Europe is bad and should be ashamed for existing".
>>
>>7810463
he's cool but his brother is massive faggot and cuck
>>
> cumskin

back to >>>/pol/
we don't want your kind here.
>>
>>7810552
You know it's true.
>>
>>7810564
I was wondering why people post so many white people on /sci/. Turns out it was /pol/ all along
>>
>>7810567
Hahaha. I'm not from /pol/nor the other person you were talking to. I'm not even "white", but sometimes is ridiculous. In one of his history videos he was even apologizing to Mexico.
>>
>>7810588
If he's a white guy, he's probably lying. Thats what all whites do brother.
>>
>>7810591
Everyone lie. My battery is dying. Peace, brah.
>>
His crashcourse videos are what I consider the best introductory videos on various topics on the internet but I've only watched his videos and not his brother's.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.