[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you will be ASSimliated by an alien race with 20 years. It is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: ljoi.jpg (124 KB, 753x776) Image search: [Google]
ljoi.jpg
124 KB, 753x776
you will be ASSimliated by an alien race with 20 years. It is inevitable, they possess nano-DNA technology that is unstoppable. It will convert and control your life unit to the service of the whole.

This is the real happening, and its coming. What do.
>>
ALIUMS AREN'T REEL FAGUT
STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THINGS THAT DON'T EVEN EXIST
KIC SHOWED NO SINGS OF LIFE AND WE'VE SEEN IT REPEATEDLY OVER 5000 THREADS
NOW FUCK OFF AND DIE
FAGUT
>>
>>7789184
but what if its like, IS "REEL" and shit.

you'll be like, this aint REEL, and be off-guard. then you'll be fucked because you didn't prepare.... not me though, I'm preparing for this shit, not gonna catch me off guard! You can walk with the sheppard. Me? My eyes are wide fuckin open. - Jules.
>>
Epic meme my friend.
>>
>>7789164
ET phone home
>>
>>7789184
The skeptic community is so retarded when it comes to science.
>No it can't be true, I read a pop-sci article about a paper that came out months ago and that pop-sci article had an argument for why it couldn't eb true. Therefore it was debunked!!

What is actually going on isn't something we can decide at this point. There is ongoing research and recently a new paper went up on Arxiv with some interesting findings. There will be plenty more papers on the topic. That's just how science works.
>>
dust and gas
>>
>>7790598
>What is actually going on isn't something we can decide at this point.

Exactly, i.e. not aliens.
>>
>>7789164
>It will convert and control your life unit to the service of the whole.
right because ayy lmaos will find humans so useful, just as humans find crabs so useful.

it will be more like us assimilating the truth about extraterrestrial intelligence, and this being that for them we are nothing more than wild life growing in their property

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v8qFEqsfmg
>>
>>7790803
We can't rule it out either nigga.
I.e. not not aliens.
>>
>>7792582
you need proof to suggest aliens
you've got none
it's not aliens
end of story
>>
>>7790803
why is it so important to you that there be no talk of aliens? because it is obviously very important.
>>
>>7792612
because I want /x/ stuff to be contained in >>>/x/
>>
My ass is ready for assimilation.
>>
>>7792618
So for you, talk about aliens == /x/ stuuf, whether we don't have any other explanation or whether johnny rednek just claims he met one and was enlightened wrt the true meaning of the pyramids? plus, you are the obvious guardian of the purity of /sci/.

Nah, mate. You have some psych aversion which makes you overreact. Mine is that no religiousfags set foot in /sci/, and you sound like one.
>>
>>7792642
> got zero evidence for aliens
> doesn't wanna adress that simple fact
> spergs out and blames someone asking evidence for being religious
Is this a typical shitposting methods for you /x/tards ? Why can't you stay in your own board to discuss your manchildren popsci shit ?
>>>/x/
>>
>>7789164
you forgot your meds op
>>
>>7792600
You need proof to suggest it's not aliens
You've got none
It MIGHT be aliens
End of story
>>
What is nano-DNA technology?
>>
>>7791756
>right because ayy lmaos will find humans so useful, just as humans find crabs so useful.
You really have an inferiority complex.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.