[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mfw he fell for the IQ meme on a Botswanian cartoon board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: clarkson.jpg (130 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
clarkson.jpg
130 KB, 640x360
>Mfw he fell for the IQ meme on a Botswanian cartoon board and gave up on his dream to attain an engineering degree
>>
>>7778592
gib context pls
>>
>>7778619

People come on here all the time, ask for advice and get told they need IQ x to do y by some troll and they accept it.
>>
>>7778592
Clarkson is obviously very intelligent I don't understand what point you're trying to make. Acting like a Jester is literally his job and he does it well.
>>
>>7778653
Wow, that sucks.
>>
>>7778660

This thread is not about clarkson...
>>
>>7778653
They aren't dreaming about being engineers, they're dreaming about money and prestige or else they would need to ask retarded question especially "I'm a 25 year old high-school dropout who doesn't understand how to multiply, I want to be an ME and work for NASA xD" crowd.

And yes IQ is very important. Academia is hell for unintelligent grinders and not worth the effort they have put it when there are easier ways to make money.

If you actually cared about engineering all they'd need is the textbook recs we give them from the wiki. But then of course they discover they actually hate engineering and have zero passion for it.
>>
>>7778672
Every thread is about Clarkson.
>>
>>7778673

Why are you so arrogant to think that it can't be done? The NASA stuff is just reduction to ad absurdum.

I spent 23-25 learning maths essentially from the beginning to calculus. Accumulated enough credits and got in a top 15 eng school in the UK. I'm not the only one over 25 in my class. When you get a job, you'll be working with plenty of old people from many backgrounds.

And I'm not grinding, doing rather well actually, if I may say so myself.
>>
>>7778673

You're conflating intelligence and educational achievement.
>>
this board is nothibg but a circlejerk about math and IQ, even though 99% of people here have only gone up to calc ii and have a less than average IQ
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.