[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OP needs a physics project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
I need an easy project that has that "wow" factor. It's gotta be about kinematics, forces, energy, sound, or electricity.
>>
>>7773749
Derive a closed form solution for an asymmetric spinning top, that'll impress 'em.
>>
make a clock and get accepted into MIT
>>
>>7773749
a potato clock
>>
>>7773749
que picardia
>>
>>7773749
Study very hard for an ACT exam
Go for a tour of duty in the army
Get a serious injury
Take the ACT exam with skills
Get good score
Send in application to MIT saying you had depression from injury
Get into MIT with priority
>>
Fire a gun into your head, demonstrating conservation of momentum
>>
>>7773771
Denunciado rufián.

>>7773749
Dildo
>>
>>7773822
>Is this about grad schools?
>>>
> Anonymous 01/10/16(Sun)10:04:39 No.7773830▶
>>>7773246
>>
>>7773921
I fucked up lmao
>>
build a water rocket.
we did it in 6th grade it was tight as hell.
>>
You may think this is shit. But it has a wow factor.. "The dynamics of modern dildo design"
>>
>>7773749
For what physics class? Highschool physics? First year university general physics?
>>
>>7773749
Google "microwave transformer Jacobs ladder"
>>
Drive a car off a bridge with you in it and calculate the force that is exerted on your body, the speed you are travelling when you hit the ground, and throw in a cool little bit where you calculate the mass of the earth using your mass. It'll have quite the wow factor. Fortunately this is pretty basic kinematics so you should be able to do it before you perform the experiment, because it's pretty hard to do calculations when you are dead.
>>
Make a little ion lifter
>>
File: 1419791520411.jpg (92 KB, 571x571) Image search: [Google]
1419791520411.jpg
92 KB, 571x571
>>7773749
Do the thinf where you poot a black chalkboard over a speaker and play a frequencyand put shuffleboard salt on the board aand watch it make batterns

:)

I have a phd in clarinet
>>
Shoot you are self in the face and measure the velocity.
>>
>>7773749
Watermelon trebuchet is always fun.
>>
>>7774720
Exactly.

If at university you could go for the Meissner effect. Easily done, always a success. I have done it many times and the wow-factor is sky high.

If not you could demonstrate a Stirling engine. A machine that runs off the heat from your palm is quite impressive.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.