[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Makes a Character: Deriving Non-Conformity In the reduction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1367981316035.jpg (8 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
1367981316035.jpg
8 KB, 209x200
What Makes a Character: Deriving Non-Conformity

In the reduction of rational the standard definition intention within personality gives the variance of the elementary rendition of persuasion within the characterization of the standardized environment of which can be deigned that of a 'fit' in such; this implies that when suspending the characterization of a study of a environment you will find a simplistic chain of redactions that correspond with only minor confrontation with each other, this set of variances is systematic with the nature of what makes some more agreeable to others and vice versa.
Now, when adopting the premise that some of these elementary functions are to much of a supplicant to a point of over reacting to every sentiment and leaving no room for the confrontation that makes the grounds for scaled reaction or over baring to a point of leaving the rest of the groups set in a deformed wreck of insecurity does a balance begin to throw the boat of the group over like a wave leaving few traces of it having been in the first place and does each set of bodies acquire a new dimension of being that leaves for concurring elements of characterization to arise in their independent fermenting in which ever style they fall out into, this is a beautiful rendition of naturalization rational in group description, but I'll leave the semantics of that for another time; the point being made is that although non-conformity does exist, it doesn't exist very easily short of being groomed from birth and then placed with intention; and in this do we find that it's more social than that of being of more diverse interests or varying categorization of personal style.
What is it that makes the statement of being different; if anything it must be self definition, the difference between having the luster of depth that lets be that piece of stoniness of grounded platonicy with the fabrics of the world while still having a held belief of what could align them more justly...
>>
>>7760950
It's ok if you want to talk about yourself you know. It's kinda sad to see you go on these sprees. I'm here for you.
>>
File: 1363213570242.png (80 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1363213570242.png
80 KB, 429x410
>>7760955
>>
>>7760963
I mean it. I got some time to burn.
>>
>>7760950
>reduction of rational the
>a environment

this is the exact location that I stopped reading
>>
>>7760950
Nigga, do you expect me to read all that shit, by you?
>>
>>7760950
>>7760963

Does this still make sense to you if you re-read it, or did it only make sense as you were writing it?
>>
>>7760950
I chuckle. Satire is a subtle humor when done right -- not sounding like an outright troll.

Do you browse /lit?
>>
>>7761095
other than a couple grammer or punctuation errors like >>7760986 mentioned its syntax's of expression are sound

>>7761415
yes, my favorite threads there are the 'come up with a book title' and then I write a couple lines of what an excerpt would look like from them
the satire element in my opinion is simply in the style, /lit/ for /sci/ as it were
>>
>>7761415

Samefag.

>>7761927

Nooo, I don't think so.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphorrhea

I'm interested to follow you down the rabbit hole but it has to conform to the rules of reality on a cursory level at least.
>>
>>7760950

>but I'll leave the semantics of that for another time

Don't be lazy. Do it here and now.

I'm waiting.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.