[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did simple cause and effect and something as dumb as the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2xcluster.jpg (1 MB, 1914x1072) Image search: [Google]
2xcluster.jpg
1 MB, 1914x1072
How did simple cause and effect and something as dumb as the universe make something as intelligent as myself?
>>
Intelligent as yourself??
>>
Intelligent as yourself??
>>
>>7759286
>>7759287

Well yes, I have an IQ of 134.
>>
>>7759294
I took that online test too. Got 220. Are you an idiot?
>>
>>7759303
Which one?
>>
>>7759294
How's it like being retarded?
>>
>>7759314
Excuse me? Do you realize that the difference between myself and an average person is the difference between an average person and somebody who is considered clinically mentally challenged with an IQ of 66?
>>
>>7759318
what's your income look like compared to the average person, pleb?
>>
>>7759322
I am of high enough intelligence to not care for money. I am a hedonistic atheistic nihilist. I derive my pleasure from sources that do not require me to slave away for 90% of the time just so I can enjoy the minute 10% of the time slightly better.
>>
Uh, hello? Anybody there? I thought this website had people who were intelligent like myself? No? I guess you people just want to discuss pointless mathematical mental masturbation crap that has no real application in real life.
>>
>>7759326

Are you a hedonistic atheistic nihilist?
Or an atheistic hedonistic nihilist?
Or a hedonistic nihilistic atheist?
Or a nihilistic atheistic hedonist?
Or a nihilistic hedonistic atheist?
Or an atheistic nihilistic atheist?
>>
>>7759318

Youre not special, or talented, or better. You are a narcissist who derives meaningless self worth from a number and parades it around on the internet.
>>
>>7759351
Uh I don't know what you are talking about...?
>>
>>7759355
Relative to the rest of the universe, I am quite the special arrangement of matter. I just find it quite interesting as to how simple causation could lead to the creation of something as special and intelligent as myself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.