[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>young earth creationism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: burningrage.png (146 KB, 424x470) Image search: [Google]
burningrage.png
146 KB, 424x470
>young earth creationism
>>
>>7749574
The retards don't hurt you or affect you in any way.

They are like engineers here who will fling shit and circle jerk every thread about everyone else being shit but in reality they have no effect on my incredibly high job prospects.

Just let the retards be. Thats the attitude I take towards engineer. They were just born too stupid to comprehend something higher than 'muh 6000 year old earth' or 'muh applied math'.
>>
>>7749579
They do affect us though. The ignorant drones do whatever they can to stop scientific progress.
>>
>>7749585
But is it working? In the past they had the upper hand but nowadays anyone who is anti-science is immediately labeled uneducated and retarded.

Soon the ones still here will die off.
>>
>>7749592
I just talked to one and he was part of the new generation

Their numbers are decreasing but its still absurd that people believe this shit
>>
>>7749579
You don't even see the irony glaring with the fury of a thousand white hot blindingly hateful suns in your post do you?
>>
>>7749579
they taught creationism instead of science and ancient history at my high school.
>>
>>7749593
When they stop holding any political power it won't even matter that there still people believing in that shit.

Also, let them be, they are just afraid of death thats all.

>>7749594
No because I'm not mad. I was literally saying that instead of being mad you should take a 'chill' attitude and not really care about what the shit flinging mentally inferior monkeys are saying.

That is how I do, I keep my cool and let them be.

You need to be 18+ to post in 4chan so take your 1st grade reading comprehension skills back to middle school and come back in a decade.
>>
>>7749600
That is shitty. Really puts you behind if you wish to pursue STEM. Aren't there laws against this shit now?
>>
>>7749604
I meant in alphabetical order whoops

You get my point
>>
>>7749602
>I was literally saying that instead of being mad you should take a 'chill' attitude and not really care about what the shit flinging mentally inferior monkeys are saying.
Take your own advice instead of just pretending to take it. You obviously have a chip on your on shoulder considering you have to bring engineers into every thread and make OPs trying to reasure yourself of your job prospects.
>>
>>7749605
There are but they're not very strict.
>>
>>7749608
>bring engineers

Well, I brought an example you fucking sensitive engy with an inferiority complex.

>and make OPs

I almost never start threads myself and I'm certainly not the OP.

The sad truth is that you could also choose to ignore me, like I do in your 'master race' threads but no. I said something and now you are hurt and you are going to make sure that I know you are hurt.

Pathetic.
>>
>>7749615
>Well, I brought an example you fucking sensitive engy with an inferiority complex.
>>7749602
>You need to be 18+ to post in 4chan so take your 1st grade reading comprehension skills back to middle school and come back in a decade.

Very chill attitude you have there bro.
>>
>>7749618
>he is offended by someone saying the word 'fucking'.

I told you have to be 18+. You will soon realize that grown ups don't actually care about swearing, specially when it is an overused word like 'fuck'.

Don't worry. You can say it too, Jimmy. Do it with me

'fuck'. 'fuck'. 'fuck'.

See? Your mom isn't going to smack you.

Giving you advice so that you don't get banned is also not 'being angry'. But whatever floats your boat m8.
>>
>>7749624
Bro you are so chill right now you might just single handedly stop global warming.
>>
>>7749627
Global warming is a hoax, Obama planned 9/11 and the moon landing was staged.
>>
>>7749627
A single body being cold or 'colder' does not imply that global warming is not happening nor does something being cold in the surface help us fix the problem in our atmosphere.

10/10 engineer reasoning right here folks.

>>7749633
I see more of you are gathering here.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.