[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this is the wrong board but there is no correct board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: HD grapes LG G4 Wallpaper.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
HD grapes LG G4 Wallpaper.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
I know this is the wrong board but there is no correct board for my question.

Some years ago i have gotten punched at my nose from the side and the bone of my nose on the upper part, don´t know the name for it, slided to the left.

My straight nose looks like a "C" now. I had a surgery but that incompetent doctor was not able to make it straight. I don´t know, why he did not just break my nose..

Anyway, my thought now is, to let my nose hit again but from the other side. That way that bone should slide back to it´s old position by breaking, right?

I don´t want to pay 4000 euro for it. I can´t. So what do you guys honestly think of this?

Sorry for my bad english.
>>
pls guys help me out
>>
>>7747360
what a stupid idea, bravo. what do you want? a normal nose or some cauliflower? go see a different surgeon, and this time, go there sober.
>>
>>7747370
A plastical surgeon is so expensive though...
>>
>>7747370
besides i dont want my nose to be hit frontal but from the side. It shoudlnt look like a cauliflower then, right?
>>
>>7747378
let that asshole pay who did it to you in the first place. also, your health should be worth it. what if you get problems with breathing/snorting etc one day?
>>
>>7747385
could that actually happen? I mean i have no problems with it. If there is a possiblity though, i could tell another doctor and maybe he will tell me to see a surgeon. In that case it would be free for me.
>>
>>7747385
besides i dont know who it was. It happened on a parade.
>>
>>7747412
are you a good actor?
>>
>>7747422
I could tell the doctor that i cant breath or have pain or whatever. The problem is, I really don´t want to lie... I thought about going there and being honest. Maybe the doctor will let me pass or maybe it really needs to be operated.
>>
>>7747431
if you dont want to lie, tell him that you fear that you might develop breathing problems in the future
>>
>>7747378
So you paid a cheap surgeon to being with? No wonder he failed.
>>
>>7747498
Yes that´s what i am thinking of. I might do that.

>>7747536
I did not pay a surgeon. I went to a doctor who is specialized in noses, ears and throats. He offered me to operate me. Well he didn´t do shit though.

I am from germany so it is free if needed.
>>
Advice from a dude that had a rhinoplasty. Don't let some random ENT touch you, don't punch yourself in the nose on the other side as that is obviously extremely stupid. Save up as much money as you can and seek out a proper plastic surgeon with a good reputation, don't go via some medical group where you just get assigned a jack of all trades surgeon.

Alternatively disregard everything I just said and travel to Albania for $500 rhinoplasty and get some ass implants made of cheap mahogany thrown in for free.
>>
>>7748042
Just read that you are from Germany, there are some reputable surgeons in Brussels which shouldn't be too painful for you in regards to travel. If your case is not too complex they will be able to do it for 3-4k euros, if you pay anything less then I doubt you will ever be satisfied and either end up paying more and more until you get it done right or end up having your nose screwed up beyond repair.
>>
>>7748051
the guy is an idiot, stop giving him advice. he has full healthcare in germany and is too stupid to lie to a doctor.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.