[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck happened ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1451074987045.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1451074987045.webm
3 MB, 640x360
what the fuck happened ?
>>
http://shanghaiist.com/2015/07/27/bus-driver-hits-breaks-before-vomiting-blood.php
>According to the doctors, Chen Yi was suffering from gastrointestinal bleeding.
>>
>>7744050
jeez. too much pollution i guess
>>
>>7744050
How can intestinal bleeding just happen so violently that one vomits such a significant amount of uncoagulated blood?

I wouldn't be surprised if that was half or more of his body's total blood content.
>>
>>7744056
it happens slowly until it fills up the stomach and triggers natural vomiting reflexes. also stomach acid prevents coagulation
>>
Sometimes I think I must kill myself painlessly in my sleep in order to escape such horrendous deaths, call me a coward if you will
>>
>>7744058
When i had ulcers, i was puking up what i thought to be worms because the blood was coagulating as it escaped the ulcer.
>>
holy shit he survived the absolute man lmao
>>
>>7744056
No, untrained people ALWAYS overestimate the amount of bloodloss. A normal human being has about 5 liters of blood and he merely puked like a liter.
>>
>>7744073
Wow you're right, we have about 10 pounds of blood in our bodies
>>
>>7744073
shouldn't they have made him lay on his side though?
>>
>>7744065
but he is alive
>>
>>7744043
>alright, alright, enough games bus driver-san
>I know I didn't get you present for Christmas, but I gotta get to uni
>*playfully pats on shoulder*
>BLLLRLLLRLRRGGGGG.gif
>>
His family asked him to visit the hospital, so he took the bus.
>>
>>7744043
>Realize your insides are fucking exploding.
>Hit the brakes, park the bus, and turn off the ignition.
>Proceed to shit your guts out through your mouth until you pass out.
>Regain consciousness in a hospital.
>First question: "were the passengers okay?".

I have so much respect for this guy but still holy fuck.
>>
>>7744088
Yes, it would have been better to have laid him down on his side.

If you have had CPR training, then it is the position you are to put the person in after they start breathing on their own again: propped up on their side so that while they vomit, the liquid doesn't pool back into their throats, choking them.
>>
>>7744444
Nice quints mate
>>
>>7744056
My sister had some throat surgery once. She bled into her stomach but the doctors managed to stop it. The next couple of weeks the cuts used to open while coughing and she'd vomit some bloody stuff. The reaction was pretty intense for so small cuts, so a constant bleeding would give even a bigger reaction, OP's webm.
>>
>>7744043
I can't stop laughing. Why.
>>
>>7744043
He died of eternal bleeding
>>
interestingly the reason we cant drink salt water is because our body thinks its blood due to the salinity
>>
>>7744923
Because it's an Asian so it reminds you of those cheap Asian horror movies.
>>
>>7744950
Fuck, this got me good.
>>
>>7744935
Read the article. The guy actually survived eternal bleeding.

>>7744950
What's cheap about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbzbyg3olQI
>>
>>7744948

Never heard that before but I'll believe you
>>
>>7744043
internal bleeding
>>
>>7744948
nope
>>
>>7744948
Except we can drink blood. In some cultures it's used in foods. It's very rich in iron.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.