[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To what extent does flouridated water pose a threat to the integrity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: goat_car.jpg (111 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
goat_car.jpg
111 KB, 500x334
To what extent does flouridated water pose a threat to the integrity of our precious bodily fluids?
>>
>>7741127
wow that goat really likes that car
>>
This is something i've always had as a concern in the back of my head too. I know there are a lot of BS conspiracies out there but seeing these posts and articles about fluoride effecting the pineal gland and shit spurs my curiosity.

I've had some friends over the years who avoid it and believe they can think clearer and dream better since they stop drinking tap water. Not sure if this is a placebo though or if they're the same people who support anti-vaxing
>>
>>7741127

Women can sense my power when I make the physical act of love with them but deny them my essence
>>
>>7741127
Absolutely none
>>
Do you know why I only drink rainwater mandrake?
>>
>>7741213

Why?
>>
>>7741195
Please explain. Has this been studied comprehensively?
>>
>>7742518
>Has this been studied comprehensively

Yeah
>>
>>7741127
You do realize that like a third of the world's population would drink more fluoridated water than they do now regardless, because it's naturally found in groundwater.
>>
>>7742577
Which is why nearly all the studies on human bone malformation and intellectual deficits in children, come from China.

Being naturally present does not make something safe.
>>
>>7741173
It's not a conspiracy, just literal retardation.
>let's add some random chemical to the water supply for cosmetic reasons
>>
>>7741140
>car fuckers
Where will this dege...
>>
>>7742618
That random chemical happens to be a byproduct of various industrial processes, like phosphate production for fertilizer. I'm not certain if this was opportunistic, or engineered, but it is quite convenient. If you look into the major distributors there are only ~3, and each provide sodium fluoride in different forms. Heavy metal contamination is common and more or less expected. One compound's breakdown is volatile and inevitable, but more or less "lol could become a lot of things."

It's easy to look at it like a conspiracy. Like I said, engineered, opportunistic, part of something larger. Don't know.

Then you get the stockholm syndrome-esque people who seem unwilling to reason properly.
>m-m-muh public health service
>m-muh modern collectivist era. S-Saves money, and improves health for everyone! It's not bad for unnecessary and very ambiguous stuff to be put in public water supplies.
>What, there were early talks in high suicide rate areas to raise lithium levels in municipal water? T-that's just sensationalism. They'd... They'd never do that....
Ugh.
>>
>>7742631
I was gonna bring up lithium, yeah, is that really happening now?
>>
>>7742643
I'm not sure. I looked into a few years ago, but I live in a rural area with a drilled well, and don't drink city water. So I didn't followed it.
>>
Tap water couldn't kill your fish with the amount of fluoride in the water. (it's the chlorine actually)
The pineal gland being, get this, calcified by fluoride, somehow, is some woo peddling shit because it happened way before fluoride was even introduced to drinking water. It's a natural process, that doesn't really negatively affect the gland except in dire cases. Mostly you hear stuff about mind control and your third eye when it comes up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.