[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A 13 year old (living in the year 2015, soon to be 2016) who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: consider the following.jpg (6 KB, 251x191) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
6 KB, 251x191
A 13 year old (living in the year 2015, soon to be 2016) who has a masterful understanding of PDEs, abstract algebra, complex analysis, high level quantum mechanics, high level condensed matter physics, high level plasma physics, high level fluid dynamics.

What job opportunities await this young lad?
>>
Also he isn't a social autist

Has banged over 100 chicks
>>
>>7740735
The Simpsons is such a dumb show.
>>
Children aren't allowed to work in most countries his best bet would be to move to a third world country and work as a coal miner.
>>
>>7740742
I meant in like 5 years time

silly
>>
>>7740745
His/Her imagination will be tarnished
His/Her skills will be less characterized and more stoic
His/Her quality performance with plug and chug will become ramblings of half assed proofs

.. unless

[spoiler] He/She watches spongebob [/spoiler]
>>
>>7740735
underb8 pls go.

Also, if you actually have that kind of knowledge and you aren't already the little golden boy of some pedophile PhD, like Terence Tao was back in the day, then you have failed yourself.
>>
>>7740735
If you were actually smart, you'd go for a law or business degree.
>>
>>7740735
>What job opportunities await this young lad?
virgin for ever
>>
File: -sci- high school.png (119 KB, 1216x970) Image search: [Google]
-sci- high school.png
119 KB, 1216x970
>>7740735

That's all high school stuff.
>>
>>7740799
If this is a job, where is my paycheck all this time. I didn't even know I was employed.
>>
>>7740735
Same job opportunities as other 13 + 5 year olds. Unfortunately even if you have all the knowledge of an undergrad university student, no one will care unless you pick up the degree as well.
>>
>>7740735
Words on a screen. Your words are meaningless until you can demonstrate your skills. Which means vigorous testing, which means a degree from an accredited institution.
>>
>>7740804
This is just about the fucking dumbest thing I ever read,this would only work in jesuit boarding schools with every waking hour spent at school, sparing only 5 hours for sleep.
In 9th grade, world history is already a thing, and even with around an hour and a half of class time, teachers only barely scratch the surface of world history. Keep in mind, no actual time for actual social or fitness activities mean most kids would have had an aneurysm by 5th grade.
>>
>>7740827
>>7740767
>reading comprehension

I'm 25

I'm saying IF such a human being existed
>>
File: 1450904483622.png (554 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
1450904483622.png
554 KB, 600x848
>>7740735
he should just invent something and later dedicate his life to research.

That's what everybody's doing these days.
>>
>>7740735
start taking college math and physics courses if you're serious, then grad courses after that
otherwise nobody will care most likely
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.