[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me to do science, sci
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Face-of-Orgasm-731.jpg (18 KB, 504x378) Image search: [Google]
Face-of-Orgasm-731.jpg
18 KB, 504x378
got off the bandwagon a bit to deal with undx'ed autoimmune illness. details too dull to relate here.

i get a ladygasm just looking at all your problem sets.

any recs for youtube videos about other things than number theory which I have no interest in ever.

imma lapsed mathematician with an interest in big data/algorithms prefs in medical research.
>>
Fluid coherency would make it so much easier to help you. No, can't help.
>>
>>7730889
sorry i'll remember to stay out of manly subject matter which are only for teh menz sorry v sorry apologies what a silly little girl i am
no hard four letter words in sociology texts, maybe i'll try that next
>>
Unfortunately the internet seems to bring out the worst in small boys. I do despair of social media, and well done mods for deleting that post.

I am just getting interested in big data myself, so bump for interest.
>>
>>7730851
>got off the bandwagon a bit to deal with undx'ed autoimmune illness. details too dull to relate here.
woman talking about her personal life what a surprise
>i get a ladygasm just looking at all your problem sets.
IM A GIRL BTW. SUCH A NERD XD
>any recs for youtube videos about other things than number theory which I have no interest in ever.
spoon feed me popsci
>imma lapsed mathematician with an interest in big data/algorithms prefs in medical research.
cool blog, op.
>>
>>7730970
why do girls always do this? you think a man is accusing you of something and you decide a good response is to be a bad caricature of the thing he accused you of. Imagine that for men-- "Hey youre a faggot" "LELELE THATS RIGHT PLEASE FUCK ME IN THE ASS"-- you would think he is even more of a faggot. It's almost as if it's in the female nature to acquiesce.
>>
>>7730970
This one girl in my Calc II class was devastated that I beat her high A scores on every test (we were 1st and 2nd on each). The dumb bitch actually thought she could compete with top-level male minds.
>>
so wait, everybody in this fucking board call each other faggots, whores, morons, gays, imbeciles, stupid, whatever

but when someone is told to grab a book instead of a watching a fucking youtube video, followed by the insult cunt, the mods delete it

it wasnt even because she pretends to be a woman, i call everybody a cunt

fuck this place
>>
>>7731634
Did you fuck her tho?
>>
>>7731617
>It's almost as if it's in the female nature to acquiesce.

Probably just a cultural thing, not necessarily all women. Playing victim garners sympathy and white-knights come running. Can also be a sign of mental illness.
>>
>>7731874
Nah he was probably that needlessly confrontational autist who gloats over his test scores without realizing nobody asked him.
>>
>>7730851
I'll bite without sperging out?

Are you interested in Genome OP?
You might want to check out the BLAST search engine.
>>
>>7731868
It's not the "mods", there is this one retarded SJW janitor (hence the deletion since he can't ban) faggot who is a popsci fanboy/redditor who doesn't even study STEM, he is incredibly bitter towards most of /sci/ who are more successful than him and he used to delete anything related to academia before it became clear that the emergent culture on /sci/ is academics and students as apposed to science fanboys who dropped out in Calc. I.

We've been petitioning /qa/ to remove this janitor for a while now, hopefully the new owner will step up and kick him.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.