[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finding girls who are into math/into guys who like math?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (116 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
116 KB, 1000x1000
How do I find girls that are (in highschool BTW) into math or that like guys that like it? I'm having trouble finding girls who aren't complete fuccbois.
>>
>>7724769
You need to be over the age of 18 to post here. Stop being such a cringy loser for starters.

>I'm having trouble finding girls who aren't complete fuccbois.

No fucking wonder you feel so lonely. Find the problems in yourself and work on them, stop trying to make people fit your unrealistic ideals or you'll never be happy.
>>
>>7724769
go to math competitions and be white and not a sperglord, all the grills will be over you.

Better yet graduate and enter a maths program.
>>
underage

also, you don't
>>
>>7724769
Just try to observe. In highschool, at least at mine, it was cool to be stupid, so lots of people just pretended to dislike STEM. Just take classes that expose you to those kinds of people. Take AP math and science courses.
>>
>>7724786
>No fucking wonder you feel so lonely. Find the problems in yourself and work on them, stop trying to make people fit your unrealistic ideals or you'll never be happy.
this mane
no one likes cynical bitter faggots
>>
>>7724790
I am in a stem highschool, and its cool to dislike it, even here. I am taking math competitions, and researching on my own. But I can't find a girl who likes that.
>>
Underage b&

And there are plenty they're just gross and awkward just like you
>>
>>7724769
they exist in college

but they prefer the "like a G6" asians as potential BFs
>>
>>7724769
Don't ever date a girl who's into math. A relationship should be about love and not about academic discussions. You want a romantic partner and not a colleague. If you study math, you'll have enough people to discuss math with. With your gf you'll want to share the private life outside of math. Also the girls who are interested in math are either clinically autistic or - even worse - attention whoring "nerd girl" sluts who'll never date a math boy but only want to ride the Chad cock carrousel.
>>
>>7724769
>using the word "fuccboi" seriously
>taking social constructs in highschool seriously

well OP you are a complete idiot and you should not have post on 4chan. i'll tell you what you should do though.

I'm now a math and engineering double major. nver had problems getting women interested in me once I reached college.
In highschool, only do the following in order to maximize success in university.

>observe people
watch other people and try to figure out why they might be satisfied or unsatisfied with themselves. does their approach to life offer something to improve in yourself? add it to your daily life.
>study
if you like math like you say you do, then study very hard for your classes. try to take a university level maths course (we have AP calc and AP stats here in the US) and a university level physics or chemistry course while you are still in highschool. take comp sci if you can, looks good on transcripts. also knowing how to code with help you later on, regardless of career.
>don't date
i know women seem nice, but really just wait on that front. it is only barely worth your time. you might as well just go for it in university. it is honestly hard to not get laid in college. if you watched people and had a good enough assortment of friends in highschool, you shouldn't turn out too awkward as an adult.

also stop saying fuccboi. i would guess that there might be girls in your math classes that like math if you really want to make new friends. just talk to people. it'll be fine. you'll be fine. puberty will be over soon enough and you will not have to go through it again.

>>7724902
i'm currently involved with a girl who is minoring in math, majoring in engineering. I mean most of what we talk about is not math or homework. but it is nice to share your personal life with someone who understands your work and classes.
>>
>>7724769
I found one at a humanistic party, she were there with her friends. She is actually a really cute engineering student
>>
>>7724798
What are you researching?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.