[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you heard about aliens? Nasa's secrets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 620x387
What have you heard about aliens? Nasa's secrets?
>>
>>7723380
>>>/x/
>>
THERE ARE NO ALIENS ON EARTH.
HUMANS ARE THE ONLY SENTIENT LIFEFORMS ON THE EARTH.
HUMANS ARE IN CONTROL.
THERE ARE ONLY HUMANS IN HUMAN GOVERNMENT.
NASA IS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH.
DO NOT WORRY.
>>
>>7723389
>THERE ARE NO ALIENS ON EARTH.

Lies

>HUMANS ARE THE ONLY SENTIENT LIFEFORMS ON THE EARTH.

More lies

>HUMANS ARE IN CONTROL.

PFFFTTT...AHAHHAAHAHAHAH....oh ok if you say so....

>THERE ARE ONLY HUMANS IN HUMAN GOVERNMENT.

...says the based Reptilian....

>NASA IS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH.

Yup....

>DO NOT WORRY.

Be happy
>>
I hear that back in the day aliens meant extra dimensional entities, and they only became spacemen after a few key books and hollywood movies popularized the notion.
>>
>>7724301

Tell that to the Aztecs, who thought they literally came from the stars....
>>
>>7724301
I was raised with both ideas being separate, but the possibility of a bridging between universes (dimensions) being possible at various locations. One could inadvertently slip through, or translate across some sort of... variable gate, and end up somewhere with very minute, but eventually noticeable differences to their original universe.

This would manifest as seeming "errors" in memory subsystems, and be reconciled as such. But these errors could accumulate and become obvious. These crossover points varied, as did how they worked and how this would influence the location. But a clustering could be observed.

It was fun. It wasn't pushed as a truth, just as a possibility. I'm afraid the world is moving even more rigidly away from these old world relics, like "intuition" and "imagination". And kids won't experience this sort of mind expansion. This will rob them not only of understanding the breadth of what likely is not, but of the ability to appreciate and recognize what likely is. Loss of perspective. Something built for error.
>>
>>7724301
The timeline is ancient to modern times we had no idea that there was dry land on certain "stars" so it was assumed anything weird int eh sky was a ghost or something, fast forward to the modern era with advanced telescopes the belief that there were beings on Mars and Venus was actually quite mainstream, Venus was quietly dropped after spectral data proved otherwise but even the government still believed all these flying saucer sightings could have been spacemen coming from Mars right up to the 1950s. Then we sent landers in the 60s which put to bed that idea. Now here's what stinks about the whole thing. The government and scientific establishment stopped taking UFOs seriously purely because it was proved that there was nowhere in the solar system that they could be coming from meaning that if they were real then they had some sort of FTL technology. This is basically deciding to ignore decades of evidence because it doesn't fit with your current theories.
>UFOs are faked
Every government investigation has consistently failed to explain around 5% of UFO sightings. This alone is worthy of further scientific investigation rather than being swept under the carpet because the other 95% was hillbillies with a saucer shaped balloon.
>>
>>7724323
Well i'm not an expert on the subject, but that whole 2012 thing, yeah extra dimensionals, stemming from a popular 1960's movement, one loaded with drug taking hippies ranting about the "new age".

Not physical beings from space as so many unbelievers believed.

I realize spacemen are old as fuck, after all War of the Worlds (1897) was about martians wasn't it?
>>
Please mods, get to work
>>
>>7724396
"Americans Can't Handle the Truth."
George Bush Senior on UFOs during a recent Jeb Bush fundraiser in Orlando, FL.
>>
File: bigelow.jpg (52 KB, 326x149) Image search: [Google]
bigelow.jpg
52 KB, 326x149
>>7724309
I share your view regarding dimensional realities and the possibility of '4D bleedthroughs'.
The high strangeness events observed (and documented) at the Skinwalker ranch come to mind.
www.thenightsky.org/bigelow.html
>>
>>7724445
Translation: we blew 3 trillion dollars on jets that fell apart after a single use.
>>
>>7724453
translation
we spent a decade in afghanistan & iraq with literally nothing to show for it
>>
>>7724466
*inserts tinfoil hat*
I would argue a perpetual threat of terrorist bogeymen for the decades to come merits a mission complete for the gubmint.
>>
>>7724473
And the destabilization of several key rivals to the Saudis and Kikes.
*ejects tinfoil hat*
>>
>>7723380
in 2013 congressman Frank Wolf found out about the NASA Technical Report Server(NTRS) and was outraged that NASA was freely handing out it's super-secret NASA info online(that just so happened to be freely available online). The Chinese could have downloaded information that was publicly available! So Frank Wolf made NASA gut NTRS of any super-secret information.

http://nasawatch.com/archives/2013/05/wolf-and-bolden.html

Now we'll never get to know the "Distribution of pressure over model of the upper wing and aileron of a Fokker D-VII airplane."
>>
Take this shit to /x/
>>
>>7724445
UFO: tech/sci issue
Bush: politician
Conclusion: ignore
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.