[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keep getting into arguments about chemtrails. Really, his is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 34825259_p0.jpg (301 KB, 676x1006) Image search: [Google]
34825259_p0.jpg
301 KB, 676x1006
Keep getting into arguments about chemtrails.

Really, his is starting to piss me off. My explicitly stated standpoint is that I don't give a fuck. I have no means to test or verify, I don't know shit about jet fuel or upper atmosphere physics, and even if it were happening and I had means to be aware of this, I COULDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT. So what the fuck? Leave me the hell alone for fuck's sake!!

Aluminum is expensive and I don't know by what means you could disperse it in a way that does a goddamn thing to anyone. Likewise, barium poisoning is easy to verify throughout a given population. Strontium is in you anyway. That leaves yet unknown esoteric compounds being used for weather control, geo-engineering, to control selected populations (issue remains dispersal mechanism and dose control), or as a laughably pathetic counter-measure against climate change.

No. Relative to my memories, I've yet to see strange clouds or trails. Historically I've been apt to entertain and evaluate ideas that weren't worth the mental effort, but this shit is getting ridiculous. I can't stand people WHO FUCKING SCREAM AT YOU WHEN YOU DON'T SUCK UP THEIR WANTING RHETORIC.
FUCK
OFF.

But that alone isn't evidence, nor a sufficient framework for reasoning. So tell me /sci/, what do you think about chemtrails? And keep your own equally garbage "lul cunspiracy thorist r DUM!!" shit out of it. This is for real science, not your fuckhead circlejerk horseshit.
>>
>>7722386

Your first paragraph is whining. The second one is wild conjecture. This third one is more whining. In the fourth one you claim "Real science".

So...

>>>/x/
>>
>>7722399
You're a moron. Clearly my first paragraph was whining, second was tame conjecture, third was venting, and fourth was tied to the actual first paragraph as a query.

>>>/fuckoffyousillytwat/
>>
>Aluminum is expensive
no it's not

it's one of the cheaper metals we have
>>
>>7722406
>Concedes to everything I said, slightly enhancing the meaning
>Still angry

>>>/x/
>>
>>7722414
I guess I might be thinking more in a manufacturing sense, for highly certified and checked ingots of whatever aluminum alloy, which is fairly expensive.

Hadn't stopped to consider actual base cost.
>>
>>7722416
>>Still angry

>Implying I'm not outright enraged
>>
>>7722386
public officials don't walk around with breathing apparatuses to protect from
>muh chemtrails
so what makes anyone think they are causing them to be harmful in any way?
>>
>>7722386
>THEIR WANTING RHETORIC
... their *what*, faggot?
>>
>>7724019
Wanting rhetoric. Rhetoric that is left wanting.
>>
>>7722430
There just puppets who don't actually know what's going on either...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.