[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A statistical analysis of footprint data has found that Foot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 61.jpg (90 KB, 584x1194) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
90 KB, 584x1194
A statistical analysis of footprint data has found that Foot Length, Foot Width and Heel Width follow a natural bell curve distribution. Which strongly suggest a real source and not fakery, unless you believe thousands of fakers all over the country have worked together.
But that's not all. As feet get bigger they don't simply scale up but get a lot wider.
It is highly unlikely that amateur fakers know this fact about hominid feet.

Thus the best explanation for the source of Sasquatch footprints is a real population of 2000-4000 nocturnal apes (maybe remnants of Gigantopithecus) roaming in North America.
>>
>>7721739
k
>>
Where are the corpses.

Where are the recent fossils.

I will grant you that a relict population is not impossible, but I still think it's exceptionally unlikely.
>>
>>7721744
>corpses
10.000 black bears die every year in the woods
I'm out there almost all the time but I have never seen a single black bear bone
>>
>>7721748
Millions of people live in the areas claimed to be inhabited by Sasquatch, and have done so for hundreds of years,and there is no body.

It just seems awful improbable anon.
>>
>>7721757
They said the same about wolverines. Don't worry you'll get your body soon enough.
>>
>>7721744
Perhaps they bury their dead. I've never seen a human corpse and I live in a city of a few million.
>>
File: 1450012020308.jpg (13 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1450012020308.jpg
13 KB, 230x230
>>7721759
Those are some flaming hot implications, friend
>>
File: kot37055_0607ta.jpg (365 KB, 941x1384) Image search: [Google]
kot37055_0607ta.jpg
365 KB, 941x1384
>>
>>7721739
The existence of New World primates would suggest this is easily possible.
>>
>>7721758
Yeah but that was when no one had a recording device glued to their hand.

You think in this day and age a sasquatch could hide from humans?
>>
>>7721757
I lived in an area inhabited by bears and wolves but never saw either, only occasional tracks, nor did anyone I know. If a wild animal actively avoids humans it takes a lot of trickery to even get a glimpse of one

there's enough sightings of sasquatch that I'd entertain the possibility of its existence though I have no idea why it'd be suppressed(if it exists, it's being kept secret, this much is obvious).
>>
File: Patterson Gimlin..webm (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Patterson Gimlin..webm
1 MB, 1920x1080
looks pretty real to me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.