[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shut up! You cannot even begin to comprehend the torturous existence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Shut up!

You cannot even begin to comprehend the torturous existence one must suffer in order to begin to gain a basic understanding of the fundamental mathematical concepts used to build a foundation for learning how to begin understand the most basic of basic mathematical concepts required to fail at getting a PhD in Mathematics.

I was born with the knowledge of every mathematical text ever written, I spent every waking moment for the next 30 years studying complex mathematical concepts such as Banach spaces, Banach topology, Banach rings, Banach fields, Banach vectors and Banach algebra. By the time I entered graduate school I had solved every unsolved problem in Mathematics which existed up to that point and then discovered many more theorems which changed the foundation of our understanding of the universe. I then proceeded to drop out of graduate school after the first five minutes because my professor apparently thought that my life's work was mere child's play. His name was Banach.
>>
>>7720230
>Wasting 30 years of your life studying a meme degree.

But why?
>>
>>7720238
There should really be a list of what is and what isn't a meme degree now.
>>
>>7720244
The official list of meme degrees, as judged by all /sci/ posters:

>Non-meme degrees: my degree (if I am happy with my job), my friend's degrees
>Meme degrees: your degree, all other degrees, my degree (if I'm not happy with my job)

If you and I got the same degree, yours is a meme degree because you went to a meme university, or at least specialized in a meme subfield.
>>
>>7720262
>Implying there are no objectively meme degrees
What about shit like Women's Studies?
>>
>>7720272
Have you actually studied Women's Studies?
>>
File: 1449373225613.jpg (11 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1449373225613.jpg
11 KB, 235x235
>tfw starting in college algebra
>will have all of my electives out of the way when i have classes that are actually hard
>will end up understanding more
>actually better off than the guys that started in calculus 1

feels good man
>>
>>7720238

> believing a transcript of a shitty meme video about someone who wants a math PhD.
>>
>>7720272
The classification method still catches actual meme degrees, because if they're actual meme degrees and you got one you're probably not happy with your job (because you're unemployed, underpaid, or in a field totally unrelated to your field of study), and if you don't have one it falls under "all other degrees."
>>
>>7720282
Doesn't starting in college algebra just mean you have to spend more time before getting your degree?
>>
>>7720279
>defending gender studies

>>7718123
>>7718125
>>7718127
>>7718129
>>7718133
fuck off anita
>>
>>7720308
yes, but you'll have more time to get your electives out of the way so when the hard shit comes, you don't have to worry about some dumb extra elective the university makes you take, and you won't have any gaps in your knowledge of math. also going during the summer throws the whole " takes more time" thing out of the window, at least a partially.
>>
>>7720335
So is that a "no"?
>>
>>7720279
>But have you actually -tried- cyanide, anon?
>>
File: rgO6uAc.jpg (75 KB, 960x875) Image search: [Google]
rgO6uAc.jpg
75 KB, 960x875
>>7720335
I knew a girl named Anita, I was quite fond of her but the 2 times I spoke with her I was either to high or to burnt out

Also, Anita, if that is your name, pay less attention to what you can learn from others and what you can learn from yourself, especially your senses...

...Goodluck ...
>>
>>7721356
???
>>
>>7721356
did you made that drawing
>>
>>7721356
What the fuck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.