[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
300 christmas presents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 300 presents.jpg (89 KB, 634x630) Image search: [Google]
300 presents.jpg
89 KB, 634x630
Is Christmas gift-giving out of control?
If 18 family members each give each other 1 gift, that's 306 presents under one tree.
What is the optimal number of family members and gifts per member /sci/?
>>
>>7714548
1 gift per person except for kids 12 or under.
>>
>>7714548

>having a family
>making people happy

Get out
>>
group up, give larger but fewer presents
>>
>>7714548
>buying christmas presents
>wasting money on a consumerist holiday
>>
>>7714548
I never celebrated Christmas before meeting my girlfriend at age 19. Her family was big into gift giving so I had to adapt.

>christmas soon
>Family member recently gets glasses
>vision not that bad, lots of jokes though
>remember obscure conversation where she mentions her favourite book indirectly
>no way she'd know I know
>buy her first edition in braille
felt loved and trolled at the same time

back on topic, this isn't science, sage
>>
if you celebrate christmas... GTFO of /sci/ !!!!
>>
>>7714548
Jesus christ what kind of pleb family do you have where you have time to buy 18 individual presents?

Just convince your family to do some secret santa shit or something.
>>
>>7715798
This desu senpai
>celebrating the birth of the magical sky jew
>celebrating any of the holidays of a backwards religion thats holding humanity back
>>
Sounds shitty but I give gifts based on budget. I spend the same amount of cash on every single person in my family. That means some people get 1 expensive gift, while others get 8 less expensive gifts. It also forces me to be frugal and creative in my gift giving tactics.
>>
File: baby-princess-chars.png (698 KB, 841x440) Image search: [Google]
baby-princess-chars.png
698 KB, 841x440
>>7714548
>18 family members

Life isn't an anime
>>
we just do 1 present each between myself, my siblings and presents, then a present to my grandparents and then we just give presents to young cousins and shit while we give/receive nothing for aunties and uncles etc.

that being said, i've received less than 5 presents from my aunty in my life but we get that call every year telling us what to buy our 20 year old cousin lmao
>>
>>7716775
We're 14 in my family, including mom and dad. And on top of that we're the rich tier status.
>>
>>7717037
My family is also ultra catholic, pro vatican, opus dei, all sacraments. Dad is a doctor and mom arquitect.

feels good mane
>>
>>7714548
I come from a large family. We draw names and you only provide gifts for two people.
>>
>>7714548
why did you post this here?

>>/f/
>>/u/
>>/ck/

>>>/out/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.