[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>4am >finals in the morning >starting to hallucinate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: please.png (84 KB, 840x384) Image search: [Google]
please.png
84 KB, 840x384
>4am
>finals in the morning
>starting to hallucinate
>can't even solve this

JUST
>>
>>7710304
Shit-tier architecture class like the one I had.

Just use common sense desu, it's piss easy if you know your definitions.
>>
>>7710304
Go to bed. Every second of studying you do at this point is actually negative value - the missed sleep hurts your performance than the studying helps.
>>
>tfw got a B+ in architecture
By the grace of god. I don't even know how I pulled it off. I thought I was failing everything except the projects.
>>
File: pls.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>>7710308
I'm feel like i'm experiencing a brain aneurysm right now. I've been sleep deprived and skipped meals this month. Please anon someone just tell me the answer
>>
>>7710310
I can't sleep until I get or know the answer for these questions

>tfw spending minutes doing the captcha
>>
isn't 4. just (100*95 + 800*5) / 100 = 135

i don't know what 5 means
>>
>>7710328
95%*100ns+5%*800ns is what I written down but I dont fucking understand what 5 wants me to do
>>
OP you idiot why would you take drugs when you know you have an important test coming up

DUDE
>>
>>7710315
>I've been sleep deprived and skipped meals this month.

If you hadn't done that, you'd know the answer. Your brain is like a car: letting it hit E and then running it into a curb a few times does not actually make it run faster.

>I can't sleep until I know the answer to these questions

I'm sorry, man, then you're going to fail the test. Get some sleep in you and you'll be able to answer the question. But as long as you insist on trying to study at this point, you have no hope.
>>
Say hi to the shadow people for me, I haven't seen them for a long time.
>>
>>7710315
Holy shit go eat and sleep. Stop torturing yourself
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.