[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ben Carson hate thread. How does this man even call himself a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1100x619
Ben Carson hate thread. How does this man even call himself a scientist? It's deplorable.
>>
he's black
what do you expect
And he's a neurosurgeon, not a scientist
>>
>>7708890
OP didn't say Carson is a scientist, he said he calls himself a scientist. There's an obvious difference.
>>
>>7708897
He is a better scientist than you and has probably forgotten more science than you'll ever know in a 1000 years of studying
>>
>>7708903
Undoubtedly. I'm not a scientist, I'm a mathematician.
>>
I'm a theoretical physicist and this man has made allegations that directly attack my field's research. It's despicable and counterproductive.
>>
>>7708863
>I don't believe in evolution
>I'm a doctor
Choose 1

Carson didn't get the memo
>>
>>7708903
Lol no. He doesn't even understand what entropy is. Why not hop off Ben Carson's dick?
>>
>>7708863
I don't understand the hate directed at this man. OK he's a creationist, who gives a fuck?

Also he seems to be a legitimately good neurosurgeon so he can't be completely retarded.
>>
>>7708917
Doctors can be pretty retarded. You'd be surprised.

Source: too many dumb relatives who are doctors
>>
>>7708890
Please stop being ignorant. You can be a good scientist regardless of your race.
>>
>>7708863
>biology
>science

pick one
>>
>>7708927
I got a theory.

Carson was a good neuro but fucked up once
>Cut little boys brain wrong
>rip piece of frontal lobe
>carson cracks open his head and transplants part of his frontal lobe
>boy live
>carson gets stupider, makes more mistakes
>slowy loses more and more of his frontal lobe
>start believing in creationism and stuff
>manages to stay as neuro due to muscle memory.
>>
>>7708927
He has literally stated that Global Climate Change as well as entropy is illegitimate, this is the kind of thinking that is going to drive humanity into the ground.
>>
>>7708942
You know what? This explains everything.
>>
>>7708863
>People have had this guy inside of their head
>>
>>7708947
I agree that its silly but your exaggerating the significance of it.
>>
>>7708971
how is it insignificant that someone who might end up leading the free world doesn't believe in one of the single greatest threats to humanity?

the entropy thing is admittedly insignificant, but is an excellent example of his ignorance about basic scientific principles (it should have been drilled into him in one of the half-dozen chemistry courses that doctors are required to take)
>>
>>7708903
scrubs
>>
File: 1449505692838.jpg (44 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1449505692838.jpg
44 KB, 550x404
>waah waah muh science why aren't you believing it

Maybe if you told science to stop making contradictory statements about global warming, people would be more inclined to believe it?
>>
>>7709016
One person, president or not, doesn't have that much influence.

If we stop global warming or if we die to it it won't have anything to do with him.

He is wrong though.
>>
>>7708903
How much is Carson paying you to shill?
[spoiler]C-Can I get in on it?[/spoiler]
>>
>>7708939
ok
>>
Look at Dawkins and he's follows. Doing one field of science makes you able to do everything else (supervenience, am I right?).
>>
>surgeon
>politician
>psychopath
If this guy wasn't black he would be fucking crucified
>>
>>7708917
Most doctors are very religious.
>>
>>7709016
Climate change is a haox>>7709016>>7709016
>>
>>7708863
He was the lead neurosurgeon of a 70 member team when he was in his 30s
I'm pretty sure he's smarter than most people here despite his personal beliefs
>>
>>7708947

Anon have you ever once consider he believes in both but knows how hard it is to get his base to believe and understand it?

>>7709844

Crucified by the media sure but Donald Trump has already proven some of the voting base doesn't care.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (39 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
39 KB, 479x720
>>7708904
>>
>>7708939
JIDF detected
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.