[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if I ate a magnet and it went into my stomach could I use a larger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: stomach[1].jpg (117 KB, 442x436) Image search: [Google]
stomach[1].jpg
117 KB, 442x436
if I ate a magnet and it went into my stomach could I use a larger magnet and run it along my body to move it up my throat and back out my mouth again?
>>
>>7706796
DOCKTOR/PHYSICIAN here. i advise you to eat magnet and then make immediate appointment for mri-scan.
>>
>>7706801
kek'ed
>>
>>7706801
Lmao I'd love to see the reaction of that
>>
>>7707017
Like a gunshot wound plus destroyed multimillion dollar machine. Don't tell ppl to do shit like this. It's highly probable some idiot actually will.
>>
>>7707032
Seems like a hell of a way to go
>>
>>7707041
It'd be extremely painful
>>
>>7707047
you're a big guy
>>
>>7707053
Relative to your size.
>>
>>7707047
you're a big guy
>>
>>7707064
for someone like you
>>
>>7707057
A very true statement. CIA was indeed not a very big guy.
>>
>>7707032
i'm literally on my way to do this
>>
fortress was pretty good movie. gotta remove the intestinator somehow.
>>
>>7707032
Dude, he's already in a hospital. He'll be fine.
>>
>>7707073
He was big down there if you catch my meaning
>>
>>7707032
An idiot dying isn't an issue, I only feel for the poor MRI that is now destroyed. Also all that wasted helium.
>>
File: M8.gif (2 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
M8.gif
2 MB, 500x374
>>7706796
>mfw a patients mother asked if we could use a magnet to remove a needle from the arm of her junkie kid
You would shred your insides in the process, so technically yes, but you'd likely die from all the internal bleeding. You would also have to be using some really strong magnets.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.