[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /sci/ I have a 100 word essay to do for tomorrow about Francis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: fuckface.jpg (81 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
fuckface.jpg
81 KB, 400x543
Sup /sci/
I have a 100 word essay to do for tomorrow about Francis Galton. Please help me and do it for me
>>
>>7706404
"Francis Galton was a cool dude"
sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage
>>
>>7706414
that won't be enough. thanks though
please any more help?
>>
Here you go:

Sir Francis Galton, FRS (/ˈfrɑːnsJs ˈɡɔːltən/; 16 February 1822 – 17 January 1911) was an English Victorian statistician, progressive, polymath, sociologist, psychologist,[1][2] anthropologist, eugenicist, tropical explorer, geographer, inventor, meteorologist, proto-geneticist and psychometrician. He was knighted in 1909.

Galton produced over 340 papers and books. He also created the statistical concept of correlation and widely promoted regression toward the mean. He was the first to apply statistical methods to the study of human differences and inheritance of intelligence, and introduced the use of questionnaires and surveys for collecting data on human communities, which he needed for genealogical and biographical works and for his anthropometric studies.
>>
>>7706404
If we carried it out to sea, pushed it over the edge, we could've all been through. Well, no one even bother showin' up, but we still did what we should have thought through.

We crashed in like waves into the stars. Didn't want it, didn't need it, but we knew that we could see it, so we opened up the door. We receded like waves out of the stars... Didn't want it, didn't need it, but we knew that we could steal it. And left it dying on the floor.

One wing isn't even enough. It isn't even enough to live.
>>
Sir Francis Galton, FRS (/ˈfrɑːnsJs ˈɡɔːltən/; 16 February 1822 – 17 January 1911) was an English Victorian statistician, progressive, polymath, sociologist, psychologist,[1][2] anthropologist, eugenicist, tropical explorer, geographer, inventor, meteorologist, proto-geneticist and psychometrician. He was knighted in 1909.

Galton produced over 340 papers and books. He also created the statistical concept of correlation and widely promoted regression toward the mean. He was the first to apply statistical methods to the study of human differences and inheritance of intelligence, and introduced the use of questionnaires and surveys for collecting data on human communities, which he needed for genealogical and biographical works and for his anthropometric studies.
>>
>>7706646
modest mouse fan I see? Good band. I like the song that goes "it's cloooosing time"
>>7706634
I really didn't try to copy your post, greta minds think alike I see. funny coincidences make like worth living
>>
>>7706653
Cowboy Dan is one I continually come back to. And Ohio.

I like all of their songs. And if not at first, then eventually.
>>
>>7706661
Black Cadillacs is good and there's a lot of catchy stuff on We Were Dead Before..., What is Ohio on?
>>
>>7706679
This is a Long Drive for Someone With Nothing To Think About.

I also like Sad Sappy Sucker quite a lot, just the general style of it and how varying the tracks are. Yet there's still an underlying few themes. Point A to Point B, and Australopithecus in particular.
>>
File: 1438018218504.jpg (18 KB, 310x392) Image search: [Google]
1438018218504.jpg
18 KB, 310x392
>>7706404
>100 word essay
>>
>>7706681
Yeah I just listened to GNFPWLBN, lonesme crowded west, and we were dead... and pretty much stopped. Didn't know they had that much more to their discograpy.
>>
File: MM.png (164 KB, 1616x188) Image search: [Google]
MM.png
164 KB, 1616x188
>>7706693
>>
File: 1442933369582.png (416 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
1442933369582.png
416 KB, 600x467
you know what's funny? I've probably written like 20 papers about historical figures in my life and I don't remember shit about any of them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.