[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you lately get pirated pdf textbooks? Most of the /sci/guide's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Where do you lately get pirated pdf textbooks?
Most of the /sci/guide's links are dead or empty of books.
I'm trying to get pic related and I don't find it. I also need Levine's "Quantum Chemistry".
>>
>>7706078
last thing I used was libgen but I saw a thread on /g/ a few weeks ago saying it was getting shut down or something.
>>
>>7706078
Have you considered buying the textbooks like someone who isn't a fucking nigger?
>>
>>7706082
Thank you for the link! I've found Levine's one
>>7706083
We all know how expensive these books are
>>
>>7706092
>We all know how expensive these books are

We all know how much money you spend on alcohol/video games/expensive food/some other stupid shit.

Stop steal to feed your vices. Faggot.
>>
Sure is McGraw Hill in here
>>
>>7706083
>buying the textbooks like someone who isn't a fucking nigger
I'm with you, information and knowledge definitely shouldn't be free no matter how strongly their very essence demands it.
>>
I get my books from #bookz or MAM
>tfw no bib account
>>7706078
There are mirrors up afaik
>>
>>7706240
this exactly
>>7706228
Aren't their books really good? (usually for an entry level knowldege to the field)
>>7706243
From where??
>>
bamp
>>
bookos
bookza
bookzz
i dont know
>>
>>7706240
>I'm with you, information and knowledge definitely shouldn't be free no matter how strongly their very essence demands it.
This is some of the worst faggotry I've read in years. Essences don't exist, you ape.
>>
>>7707734
thank you!!!!!
>>
File: DelusionsOfGrandeur.jpg (22 KB, 346x600) Image search: [Google]
DelusionsOfGrandeur.jpg
22 KB, 346x600
>>7707741
>essences don't exist
>you ape.
>>
>tfw can't pirate mathlab
>>
>>7708272
what?
>>
>>7708272
You could probably straight up steal it from your school if you tried.
>>
>>7708692
>>7708723
I think he meant matlab guys
>>
>>7708726
Yeah, pretty sure you can steal that.
>>
>>7708272
Pretty sure you can
Also Octave is free
>>
>>7708723
>>7708726
>>7708733
>>7708746
but what does that have to do with books?
>>
>>7708756
Ask the first guy that
>>
>>7706240

Buy books that are specifically related to your subject of interest. Treat them like they're your "manuals." For me, when I needed an organic book or a drug design book I bought it because I foresee using it in the future, as opposed to say the books on chromatography I had to use this semester. A pdf was sufficient in this case. I just think its nice to have a physical manifestation of your chosen subject matter. Also, anecdotal evidence along with some studies I've heard about claim that you retain information better when reading from a book as opposed to an electric screen. This also seems to have something to do with a book having real physical dimensions. All kind of esoteric mind stuff, but I personally believe it. I also believe in amphetamines, which is why I can't stop typing right now.
>>
is there a /sci/ approved book list?
>>
>>7708926
hahaha
I do buy some books, but I can't buy all of them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.