[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a doctor in the house? The last two times I have masturbated,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Is there a doctor in the house?

The last two times I have masturbated, I have seen blood in my ejaculate. The first time it was barely noticeable but the second time it was much more noticeably pink in hue. This has been accompanied by more frequent urination, thought there is no pain during urination. I had not had any other noticeable symptoms until just now when I started feeling lightheaded. I have not masturbated since the second time which was late last week, I think Wednesday.

Any ideas on what's going on with me? Googling around says it could be Prostatitis, but apparently that is accompanied by fever, chills and pains, none of which I have.

If this is Prostatitis, what am I in for?
>>
*though
>>
Holy fucking shit OP. You saw blood in your semen and have not done something about it for a week? See a doctor dude.
>>
You're dead OP.
>>
go to a fucking doctor jesus christ
>>
>>7705148
probably onset of prostrate cancer or severe injuries to your balls or testicular cancer

Is there a tumor like growth in your balls or scrotum? play with your balls and feel for tumor like growth, that should not be there, And blood in semen shouldn't be taken lightly. Go see a doctor asap.

Did some mad feminazi kick you in the balls last week?
>>
go to the doctor

i dont even know you and i care

please

son

go to the doctor
>>
Put a bandaid on it and take 2 shots of whiskey.
>>
>>7705148
Its common and just a harmless symptom of AIDS.
>>
Very serious OP indicative of cancer. Every day you delay is giving the cancer another day to get a foothold. Not even joking, godspeed OP I wish you well.
>>
Dr here, need to know if you are on any medication, any drugs like clofazimine? What's your age? I guess could be urethritis from your.... Eh... Way of masturbation.... But I wouldn't mind much... Unless you are more than 40 or a positive history of cancers running in your family.
>>
Stop masturbation. Stop your sexual desire. Get a wife, reproduce. Think a little.
>>
>>7705148
>age?
>recent trauma?
>history of infections?
>any other symptoms recently?
>blood in urine?
>feel your balls for lumps
>fever?
>have you shoved any foreign object up your urethra recently?
>your medications if any?

Go masturbate right now and say if it's bloody. Better to keep a record of the frequency of recurrence than avoiding it and pretending it's going away.

If it's a persistent it's cause for concern and you need to see a urologist.
>>
>blood in semen
>noticed for over a week
>still HAS NOT SEEN A DOCTOR
>>
>>7705148
Congratulations! You're having a baby
>>
>>7705609
>the guy has blod in his semen
>"go get marry, son"

>Christians
>>
>>7705148
PHYSICIAN/DOKTOR here. have you tried lubricating your plush toy before onset of masterbation?
>>
How old are you?? In most cases this is benign (hematospermia) and resolves on its own but you could go see a urologist and have some tests. A simple urinalysis would identify infection but he might perform a physical exam and run other tests. Good luck!
>>
Blood in cum is actually not that bad per se. It's the lightheadedness that might be a symptom of something more serious.

>mfw OP is already dead
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.