[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
being a sociopath must be pretty good and by sociopath basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: th.jpg (8 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8 KB, 300x200
being a sociopath must be pretty good and by sociopath basically i mean "shameless alpha"

*feel good when going to job interviews
*not afraid to aproach women and fail
well you get the point, everything in ones life would be and feel better

now i ask, are there steps to become a sociopath or atleast get near it?

what comes to my mind:

meditation
motivation (in the form of documentaries and movie, with sociopaths/very confident people in them)

share your thoughts
>>
>>7704593
you know you don't have to be a sociopath to

*feel good when going to job interviews
*not afraid to aproach women and fail

you just have to be confident
>>
>share you thoughts
4chan is 18+
>>
Do it for the LuLz.

Let that be your mindset and your description making law. Simple. Your current mindset probably sounds a lot like:

I want this goal, and want to do it this way, but if it goes this way, then I won't know what to do because I didn't think of it and if it does go that way I might end up with something I didn't want.
>>
File: gu72bKt.jpg (125 KB, 1270x730) Image search: [Google]
gu72bKt.jpg
125 KB, 1270x730
you have several options anon, to rise above your emotional stresses involving social interactions, here are how i think about it and why people don't fucking understand why im smiling all the time while shit is getting real

#1 recognize that not speaking to people you don't know is a social construct, and a new one at that for a member of a joined society
#2 I like to think that your little fucking electrons in your fucking head are literally what constitutes your perception, and the little fucking electrons in that fucking girl's head could easily be yours, and in fact, on some level, neither yours or hers are truly anyone's, and for them to be self-aware is a fucking farce in and of itself, just think of the fucking electrons anon. in some weird, twisted way, you are the other person just as much as you are yourself.
personality is a learned and constantly changing character trait, the illusion of self and personality are the most fascinating of subjects and books. recognizing that should utterly eliminate any semblance of self and of seperation of self and others, and is truly the best step to take to sociopathdom.

#3 imagine everyone taking a shit, or whatever fucking thing you find embarassing in your little click, something that would bring them down, because it's the societal pedestals that you put people on that make them 'hard' to approach, or that their opinions matter outside of how they might directly effect you, ie offering you a job

#4 really, form a perception that leads to a lack of anxiety first and foremost, do whatever mental excercise to get there, because that's truly the only route that leads to satisfaction in the pursuit of not giving a fuck

i cant remember why i started typing this, I can't remember anything anymore, why am i alive
>>
that's not being a sociopath, that's being a douchebag
>>
>>7704593
if you want to be a sociopath, go on /b/ and get desensitized to everything
>>
>>7705023
this is true
>>
Either you are a sociopath or not. They key thing is knowing to do it now. If you don't do what you want accomplished now, it will never happen. When you feel nervous, act. Yes you will fail, so what. We're human, we tend to learn from failures. Do it now, not later. Accomplish amazing things in the little time we have in our lives.
>>
>>7704593
You don't want to be a sociopath.
You'll lose something what you can never get back.
I'm not even sure you can become one after growing up.
>>
>>7705218
>I'm not even sure you can become one after growing up.
You can. I could "become" (if you can call it becoming) one if I wanted to. I could then stay there by choice, or by inability to reopen those channels. Depending on why I was there to begin with.

Based on my own self experience, I remain thoroughly unconvinced that sociopathy is truly an intrinsic or physiologically mediated condition. Certain people might be heavily predisposed to it, but I think it's more life experiences and childhood oriented. Anyone with half a brain can realize higher emotion and empathy is superfluous, and then learn to suppress, strip, or filter it. You can even force yourself to feel what you want to feel, to an extent. You can get rid of memories and associative connections between concepts and ideas, all wilfully.

Sociopathy is probably a choice. And in many societies, it's a viable path.
>>
Yeah, I read an interesting book by someone who believed sociopathic traits are desirable. But I can't for the life of me remember the title.

I'm one of those people that believe certain mental illnesses are just personality flaws given fancy names, so anybody could really gain sociopathic traits if it suits them.
>>
>>7705023
If you want to be a sociopath, have a fucked up childhood full of physical, mental and sexual abuse.

Fixed that for you. /b/ isn't gonna do shit in desensitizing anyone. It isn't even that perverted or impressive.
>>
File: 1443515362052.jpg (120 KB, 580x376) Image search: [Google]
1443515362052.jpg
120 KB, 580x376
>>7704593
What you need is a good load of hatred and contempt for all of humanity. They are your enemies and you never intend to become friends with them. You only abuse them and treat them like the shit they are. They should never be anything more than a game to you. And once you get tired of gaming, you can still kill yourself. Of course this won't work if you had a normal childhood with loving parents and grew up with friends. You can think about it but never truly feel what it means to be a real subhuman, to be a victim all your life, to be treated like shit and to wish for nothing but revenge. To be surrounded by people who despise you and whom you despise in return. They caused your suffering and in turn you will make them suffer exponentially more. They destroyed your life, they broke your soul and poisoned your sexuality. They are not humans and neither should you be human. You transcended humanity by becoming hatred itself.
>>
>>7704593
>*feel good when going to job interviews
>*not afraid to aproach women and fail
You can have unshakeable self esteem without being a pyscho
>>
File: ok.png (17 KB, 668x184) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
17 KB, 668x184
>>7704593
>>tumblr
>>
>>7706265
>>7704593
http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/psychotic-affective-disorders/hidden-suffering-psychopath
You guys really have no idea
>>
>>7706277
Finally, https://www.reddit.com/r/sociopath/comments/3cdab4/what_being_a_sociopath_is_for_me/ this sub is full of tumblrs, but this guy seems genuine.
>>
>>7706282
I'm not a sociopath, and don't find anything he said foreign. Of course that's how it all works. Only the most small minded and deluded people fail to realize the underpinnings of the world and how their actions relate.

It's as though "sociopaths" equate emotion itself as being an action that spurs a reaction directly, or constitutes something that you're slave to. This is not so. If anything, sociopathy isn't "blindness" so much as lack of internal friction. The intuitive inputs are just dulled.
>>
>>7704593
Really? Because you sound like another dumb delusional little shit using words he doesn't understand to get reaffirmation from the internet.
>>
Psychopaths lack emotion and mood, their limbic brain is dysfunctional.
Sociopaths have emotional "emptiness", they usually look for strong substances (drugs) or high risk situations just to feel something. Being a sociopath is not pleasant in any way, a function low level sperg on the other hand
>>
>>7706349
*functional
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.