[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sci/ is the only board that has any taste. I need some smaller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 23525.jpg (93 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
23525.jpg
93 KB, 500x377
/sci/ is the only board that has any taste. I need some smaller supplementary gifts for my girlfriend's christmas. She's an English teacher and desu she spends all of her time at home in her reading chair by the fireplace in the winter, and on her porch in the summer. She hardly uses most of her house, or any of the space I could get her something to fill. It just seems trivial to get her anything and it makes things very difficult for me. I'm building her a book shelf because she needs one since moving earlier this year, and I've gotten her a couple of books and a more practical gift(an appliance she needs).

I want one or two cute/fun/interesting/whatever things just to make it more exciting than "hey i got you stuff you need and I made you this thing except you need that too".

So.../sci/-approved christmas gifts? of any sort? please? I'm trying to avoid super cheesy stuff like a mug, but I just feel like books, a book shelf, and an appliance aren't enough.

What are you getting your partner, /sci/?
>>
File: kanye.jpg (20 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
kanye.jpg
20 KB, 500x332
>>7702956
dildo. make it black. engrave my name 'nathan' on it.
>>
File: yay.png (145 KB, 1339x593) Image search: [Google]
yay.png
145 KB, 1339x593
>>7702956
I can't believe this faggot has such a deep dialogue with himself hoping for inspiration from basement dwellers that don't know what a gf means.
>>
>>7702956
Mine is also a reader, so grabbed a Kindle Paperwhite during black friday.
Saves my gf''s back and she can pick whatever she wants to read on a whim when out.
Grabbed some cute stuff from Smoko too, in particular:
http://www.smokonow.com/products/yewfoob
http://www.smokonow.com/collections/2015-holiday-gift-guide/products/yetiuh
You considered puzzles anon?
>>
Twin chairs for the porch, so you can read with her.
>>
>>7702956
Does she have the meme trilogy already?
>>
>>7702956
>desu

what the fuck is this shit

>/sci/ is the only board that has any taste

no, it's full of children wanting to be smart
>>
>>7703096
baka desu senpai
>>
>>7703096
tb.h is being filtered to desu.
I can agree with you, I really hate this weeab shit being forced down our throats, its so much more abnoxious than the twitter ebonics (tb.h, fa.m etc). Culture is never forced, and while those expressions came about naturally, the admins are trying to kill it and force something else.
>>
>>7703212
>its so much more abnoxious than the twitter ebonics
it's literally not

maybe if you fucking kids hadn't spammed that crap 24/7 it wouldn't have gotten filtered
>>
File: Peja_z_Baseballem.jpg (24 KB, 299x450) Image search: [Google]
Peja_z_Baseballem.jpg
24 KB, 299x450
>>7702956
Why dont you just buy her some hardcore polish hip hop gangsta rap mixtape?
>>
File: 1310497836236.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1310497836236.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>7703336

>szacunek ludzi ulicy
>>
>>7703096
You mean other than the wordfilter we've known about for fucking weeks?

It's like a full stop in japish or some shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.