[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: damn.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
Fuck your damn science. I can prove that my dog isn't colourblind.
>>
Their no as much as color blind as they are color impaired. They can see colors but not the same verity as we can as humans. Still science though.
>>
File: wuh.jpg (7 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
wuh.jpg
7 KB, 213x236
>>7702902
>Their no as much as color blind
>Their no as much
I've got evidence that a select group of dogs have the ability to compare colors equally or better than humans. I may need to do more research and put out a thesis.
>>
>>7702895
damn qualia, they're at it again
>>
>>7702909
Damn auto-correct
>>
>mfw i had a teacher in high-school who told me that dogs can see infrared through walls and doors and shit
this guy taught physics too, lol
>>
File: cat.jpg (5 KB, 163x158) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
5 KB, 163x158
>>7702924
well it could explain how they see at night how else can they no scope kill without infrared?
>>
>>7702895
>I can prove
... so prove it, faget
>>
>>7702973
My thesis will take a few years until it's ready. I need more funding.
>>
File: water.jpg (5 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
5 KB, 304x166
>>7702973
Basically I've got a dog that will choose the correct water colour to drink from. I can alternate the choice of colour I wish for the dog to drink and she will consistently pick it.
>>
File: DR.jpg (55 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
DR.jpg
55 KB, 268x188
>>7702895
>We aim to answer tomorrow's questions today
Fund our research at: 1BGP5Y|U57cUVn4X|WuR221D5THqx|rMjcbwM
>>
>>7702988
this is supposed to be evidence that they're more able to see colours than humans? kek nice bait
>>
File: Color Wheel.jpg (143 KB, 864x434) Image search: [Google]
Color Wheel.jpg
143 KB, 864x434
>>7702988

And I'm sure you've adjusted the color brightness to look exactly equal when viewed in di-chromatic tones as dogs are only incapable of seeing red, yet they can clearly see the brightness difference among the colors.

And I'm sure you've completely isolated all other senses of your dog to disable them from interfering with your tests as this is based only on the visuals
>>
>>7702988

I hope you rearrange the order of the colors every time you test your dog. Otherwise it's just a game of memory ukno
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.