[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Millennium Prize Problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
ITT I will try to solve (and in fact solve) all the Millennium Prize Problems one by one. I will do so by a new proof technique that has been proved to be quite powerful. It combined homothopy theory with algebraic geometry. Having said that, the proof technique itself is elementary though. So, let's go ahead.

1. [math] \displaystyle P = NP [/math]

By definition, polynomila algorithms admit decomposition in chains of smaller polynomial algorithms. Consequently, polynomial time algorithms do not solve problems where blocks, whoose order is the same as the underlying problem, require simultaneous resolution. Thus, in fact [math] \displaystyle P \neq NP [/math]

2. Hodge conjecture

Assuming that if a compact Kähler mainfold is complex-analytically rigid, the area-minimizing subvarieties approach complex analytic subvarieties. The set of singularities of an area-minimizng flux is zero in measure. The rest it left to the reader as an easy routine excersize.

3. Riemann hypothesis

This is a simple experimental fact. [math] \displaystyle 10^13 [/math] roots of the Riemann hypothesis have been already tested and it suffices for all practical applications. In fact, one state a suitable statistical hypothesis and check it on the sample of, say, [math] \displaystyle 10^5 [/math] roots.

4. Yang–Mills existence and mass gap

Well, discrete infinite bosonic energy-mass spectrum of gauge bosons under Gelfand nuclear triples admits non-perturbative quantization of Yang-Mills fields whence the gauge-invariant quantum spectrum is bounded below. A particular consequence is the existence of the mass gap.

5. Navier–Stokes existence and smoothness

(To be continued)
>>
(Cont.)

I haven't worked this one in such detail, but observing that

[math] \displaystyle \| L (u, v) \| ^ 2 = \sum_{n \ge 25} u ^ 2_ {2n} v ^ 2_ {2n +1} / n ^ 2 \le C\|(u_n/\sqrt n)\|_4^2 \|(v_n/\sqrt n)\|_4^2 \le C\|(u_n/\sqrt n)\|_2^2 \|(v_n/\sqrt n)\|_2^2 = C \left (\sum u ^ 2_ {n} / n \right) \left (\sum v ^ 2_ {n} / n \right) [/math]

one can easily find at leat one closed-form solution applying the bubble integral. In the equation, [math] \displaystyle L [/math] is a bilinear operator.

6. Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture

The problem with former attempts has been in the way elliptic curves have been dealt with. But this really admits a proof with a computer by checking the (finitely many) categories of curves.

I also have a simpler than Perelman's proof of the Poincare conjecture, but it's not worth the prize anymore.

Corrected typo in 3:

the correct number should be [math] \displaystyle 10^{13} [/math]
>>
Of course, if you have any questions, I'll answer them with pleasure.
>>
can u do triple integrals?
>>
>>7698571
Are there infinitely many Mersenne primes?
>>
>>7698619
There are infinitely many Mersenne primes with probability 1.
>>
>>7698607
he can do "bubble" integrals. Wahtever it means
>>
>>7698598
Is who wants to be a millionaire just a game of luck?
>>
>>7698571
>Riemann hypothesis
>This is a simple experimental fact.

An experiment with a finite range proves fuck-all when the input domain is an infinite set.
>>
>>7698672
Define "luck". Also, why aren't you asking questions directly related to my solutions to the millenium problems?
>>
>>7698679
>What is hypothesis testing
>>
the only real important question here is: OP, what is your iq?
>>
>>7698571
>>7698579
Top kek, we got the next Jacob Barnett over here guys. Top tier bait. Good job
>>
>>7698701
>implying it's a random variable
back to STAT101 with you
>>
>>7698984
About 143.
>>
Sci I am bad at muff, can you please explain what exactly did the OP prove? Can you explain in layman terms?
>>
File: 1426185995699.png (192 KB, 441x373) Image search: [Google]
1426185995699.png
192 KB, 441x373
>>7698701
10/10
>>
who was phone?
>>
>>7698571
>polynomial time algorithms do not solve problems where blocks, whoose order is the same as the underlying problem, require simultaneous resolution

and from where do you draw the courage to post something this stupid?
Algorithms are sequences of calls which are essentially "simultaneous resolution"

The blocks aren't what define a problem as instantaneous or P or NP, it's the order at which the block count grows

not sure why you used the word "block" anyway
>>
>>7699138
Phone was
>>
>>7699197
was what?
>>
>>7699410
WHO WAS PHONE
>>
>>7698598
does .999999999=1?
>>
Under which conditions can you quantize YM non-pertubatively??
>>
>The set of singularities of an area-minimizng flux is zero in measure.

Fluxes are determined by the deviation of singularities. There can't not be singularity in order for fluctuation of a set to exist.
>>
>>7699672
>There can't not be singularity
A singularity*
>>
>This is a simple experimental fact. 1013 roots of the Riemann hypothesis have been already tested and it suffices for all practical applications. In fact, one state a suitable statistical hypothesis and check it on the sample of, say, 105 roots.

That's like saying all leaves are green, there can never be a purple leaf, when in fact there CAN be one.
>>
>>7699685
>muh "what if"
GTFO, philosopher. This is a math thread. Math doesn't work like your thought experiments.
>>
>>7699643
There's no discernable space betwixt 0.999... and 1 on the number line.
>>
>>7699694
What?

Prove it to me. >:)
>>
>>7699694
Poor b8
>>
>>7699096
Bump this qeustion
>>
OP here. Where should I preferably publish my results? On Arxiv? And should I publish all together or better separately?
>>
>>7700797
Together, and quickly before faggs do so, trust me m8
>>
>>7700850
http://pastebin.com/HmQpCSQM

I had to post here first. I have no affiliation unfortunately :( (I am home educated)
>>
Wtf I am reading?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.