[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
engineer drop-out here (went to become a writer and film school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: spongebob.jpg (24 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.jpg
24 KB, 358x272
engineer drop-out here

(went to become a writer and film school - so far it's okay)

I matched on tinder with a cute and kinda awkward Italian mathematician, she works in noncommutative algebra and group theory. What the fuck is that, wiki is too confusing. Can someone explain like I'm a film school grad.
>>
>>7697553
If you could not understand engineering what makes you think you can understand pure mathematics.

She just wants your dick, not for you to understand her work. Give her a good pounding and move on.
>>
>>7697569
We're talking about PvsNP right now. I'm asking her to explain things to me.

I dropped out of engineering because that's not what I wanna do anon. It wasn't for me, doesn't mean I'm stupid. But I doubt I'll be able to understand abstract algebra over a tinder convo.

wtf does PvNP have to do with noncommutative rings? What's a ring?!
>>
>>7697553
wtf just meet her and stop being that autistic are you trying to impress her with your understanding?
>>
>>7697586
>whats a ring
ask he out and maybe she'll show you hers
>>
>>7697586
>What's a ring?!
You should first know what a group is.
>>
>>7697553
write this out to her
P = NP
N = 1

P=NP iff N = 1

tell her it was no problem and you've been working on problems like these since you were in 5th grade. She'll fall in love with you.
>>
>>7698365
Don't do this OP, she'll think you're a fucking idiot.
Unlike some other faggots here, I actually hope you two hit it off, she sounds nice.
>>
>>7697553
hnnng
>tfw no italian qt3.14 hipster mathematician gf
>>
>>7698365
This
>>
She ain't looking for a boyfriend. She's cock hungry. Also don't try to be smart. She'll catch on to it and think you're an asshole. Remember intelligent women who are single know they're worth. Don't butter her up. Just ask her what is she looking for and go with it. This women is not your future wife. She probably has someone else fit that role. Maybe an accomplish mathematician, or scientist. Just fuck her right in the pussy and leave.
>>
>>7697553
How is film OP

I wanted to get to studying it but I also dont want to work for Jews or with nothing but liberal fucking idiots
>>
A ring is a set of things that can be added, subtracted and multiplied in a fashion similar to that of the integers. That is to say, these algebraic operations have to satisfy some of the same rules that those operations over the integers obey. For example, there has to be an element that behaves like zero, in the sense that 0+a = a+0 = a.
A commutative ring is one which satisfies a*b = b*a, and is hence closer to the integers than a noncommutative ring, where a*b =/= b*a (at least, not necessarily).
>>
>>7697569
>Dropping out means you can't do it
Tell that to Bill Gates
>>7697586
OP why would you discuss maths with a girl? This is precisely why female STEM grads always date arts grads, to get away from the dork talk.
>>
>>7697553
OP, whatever you do, give her a good ol' pounding, alright?
>>
>>7698458
Female STEM grads love being pounded like whores and treated like dumb whores by dumb art students. Its a fetish for them.
>>
>>7698525
No one likes banging male art majors, you obviously don't have any friends in art, girls reject them because they assume their poor, it's fucked up.
>>
>>7697553
How the fuck did this turn out OP?
>>
>>7698525
Actually STEM females like being pounded by Chads from the business building, usually male art majors fuck the scraps because they're considered a walking meme
>>
>>7697553
let me guess, first year dropout?

anyways nobody gives a shit what job you have, people typically leave that shit at work
>>
>>7697553
post pics
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.