[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Einstein said you can't do math with letters My latest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Seperating-Infinitesimals.png (30 KB, 956x1736) Image search: [Google]
Seperating-Infinitesimals.png
30 KB, 956x1736
Einstein said you can't do math with letters

My latest project is to prove him wrong

Now I'm not using the most exact possible definitions but I am saying that under the as noted pretenses we can not only define letters but infinitesimals with them.

Here's a sample algorithm to outline some of the basic concepts that I'm trying to put across.

I'm not a mathematician but what you could consider be is a cryptology philosopher

>pic related it contains some semi neutral reversals in the operators to outline the syntax of the letters
>>
>my latest project is to prove Einstein wrong

Back to reddit you go.
>>
File: sgdgsfew.jpg (41 KB, 499x562) Image search: [Google]
sgdgsfew.jpg
41 KB, 499x562
>>7695403
So you're so uncomfortable with the thought of someone trying something new after a 14 year old showed you up in the same parameters

I mean like... how fucking dumb do you have to be to not even try, it's like mudworm tier intelligence to move and you can't even do that?
>>
>>7695374
what the fuck

what the fuck

>cryptology philosopher

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: di140825.gif (77 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
di140825.gif
77 KB, 300x289
>>7695374
>Einstein said you can't do math with letters
I couldn't find a source on that, but I did find a Sunday comic strip with a similar message.
Perhaps you confused 'The Dinette Set' with Albert Einstein?
>>
File: 1366338266907.jpg (31 KB, 300x451) Image search: [Google]
1366338266907.jpg
31 KB, 300x451
>>7695424
It was in a biography
>>
File: 1366854674604.png (25 KB, 494x400) Image search: [Google]
1366854674604.png
25 KB, 494x400
>>7695424
And that's hardly the point I'm trying to make here
>>
>>7695374
>can't do math with letters
>me not giving a heck
>>
>>7695427
NO SURPRISE COMING FROM YOU SHIZOFRENIC NAMEFAGGOT
>>
File: 1439333234094.gif (575 KB, 349x254) Image search: [Google]
1439333234094.gif
575 KB, 349x254
>>7695442
Please elaborate on your problem with someone defining through they are and their personal nuances of looking for a discovery as opposed to trying to maliciously hurt someones feelings in an effort to communicate that you don't want to be an upstanding citizen and instead be a degenerate that will never actually even attempt to do anything new for fear of it being rejected

I'm putting this on /sci/ in an effort to communicate the availability of scripting that is not used and that it can profile some of the structure mathematics, as noted with the term profile, with a different perspective
You don't have to participate if you don't want to but this quick riddle will provide a solution to my point.

>You have a line
>you turn it sideways
>you have a wall

>infinitesimals to reals

Do YOU understand what's happening?
>>
>>7695487
i wonder how long did you train to make bait this believable

>the availability of scripting that is not used and that it can profile some of the structure mathematics, as noted with the term profile, with a different perspective

you can't make up this shit kek
>>
Wtf am i looking at?
>>
>>7695487

>riddle
>full retarded
>>
>>7695487
I can't tell if this is genius bait or if you're schizophrenic.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.