[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is there so much controversy about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: CUln9H8VAAArY3X.jpg large.jpg (92 KB, 1023x823) Image search: [Google]
CUln9H8VAAArY3X.jpg large.jpg
92 KB, 1023x823
>>
It's gone massively overbudget considering the first one got destroyed due to a stupid design flaw even the Empire's best engineers couldn't find. I hear this one still has a tunnel to the energy core large enough you could fly a ship through it.
>>
File: ovni.jpg (1 KB, 149x83) Image search: [Google]
ovni.jpg
1 KB, 149x83
because they don't run on jet fuel
>>
>>7691075
The outline of the guy above the Death Star is obviously shopped in.
>>
the explosion of the first death star was an imperial hoax meant to justify further war actions against the rebels

there's no way the rocket fuel in the death star could have burned hot enough to melt the steel superstructure of the ship
>>
>>7691075
We're supposed to sit back and hear the Republics report of this:

-The Rebels started out not even knowing the Death Star existed for about 22 years.
-Not more than 2 years later the Rebels know the entire design for the Death Star, and where to attack.
-The Death Star came to Yavin and fought with Victory class II Star Destroyers AND tie fighters against X-Wings.
-We're supposed to sit back and think that the Empire actually let X-Wings near the Death Star, and not use Tractor Beams at all.
-The Empire somehow learned the plans of the Rebels and evacuated important leaders. Who is sharing all these plans? Are we really supposed to believe that the force just tells both sides each others plans?
-Not more than 4 years later they built another Death Star.
-DS2 learned this time and made a cooling vent tunnel instead. They didn't even use bars to make sure ships couldn't get through.

The Empire seems really smart and strategic at some times, and really fucking dumb at others.
>>
>>7691159
That's no guy...that's a space cow!
>>
>>7691329
BOTHAN SPIES

REBEL ALLIANCE BEING FORMED IN ITS TENTATIVE STAGES

TRAINING FOR TIE FIGHTERS, UNDERESTIMATED REBELS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7691329
>Are we really supposed to believe that the force just tells both sides each others plans?
That actually seems plausible though. The force as a whole is both light and dark sides. It shouldn't have any preferences.

Also, not /sci/
>>
>>7691350
Well, what I was trying to say was that they had the intelligence of the other side's actions at the weirdest times. It took 22 years before the Rebels even got wind of the Death Star project. It took the destruction of Alderaan for the Republic and Jedi Order (I forgot if they even existed at that point, forgive me if I'm wrong) to even catch wind of the Death Star. Luke, if not Obi-Wan should've felt it before hand. Yes I know Luke didn't have formal training, but as the son of Darth Vader (spoiler alert), the Jedi with the most mitochlorians, should've at least felt something.

Yeah, it's not /sci/, but at least it's science fiction.
>>
>>7691075
kek
>>
>>7691159
took me 8 minutes to find it lol
>>
>>7691367
>Luke, if not Obi-Wan should've felt it before hand.

"Felt it" how? There is no depiction of the force giving anyone that kind of information.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (25 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
25 KB, 1280x720
>>7691075
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.