[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which door would you pick /sci/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: mhp-all-closed2.png (202 KB, 1166x831) Image search: [Google]
mhp-all-closed2.png
202 KB, 1166x831
Which door would you pick /sci/?
>>
>>7690816
A. My justification even though you didn't ask for it? It's blue, the favorite color. No context was given, either. I wasn't told of a prize or an item to receive.

Best case scenario I gain riches, worst case scenario I get a free door or nothing at all. Or I guess there could be somebody with a gun behind there instructed to fire at me.

Anyways. WHATS BEHIND THE BLUE DOOR FAGGOT
>>
>>7690821
You opened the gates of hell. Game over.
>>
>>7690816

I'd punch the fucker in the face and open all three.

>/biz/ checking in
>>
File: ConformAndObey650pw.jpg (122 KB, 650x233) Image search: [Google]
ConformAndObey650pw.jpg
122 KB, 650x233
>>7690826
*tip*
>>
>>7690826
Hell has a mouth, not gates.
>>
>>7690837

>>7690837
>Hell has maws, not gates.

get your mythology straight, this is a science board.
>>
>>7690842
Not a native english speaker, I pay no mind those silly distinctions.
>>
>>7690848

>implying I am

uncultured swine
>>
>>7690860
SAY THAT TO MY FACE FUCKER NOT ONLINE SEE WHAT HAPPENS

But you're right, there's even an equivalent expression in my own language I just can't brain today.
>>
>>7690875

I'm just fucking with you man nobody really cares either.
>>
I want what's behind the green door. WHERE'S THE FUCKING GREEN DOOR? Green door, what's that secret you're keeping?
>>
>>7690826

What if they all lead to hell?
>>
File: great.png (417 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
great.png
417 KB, 600x603
>>7690816
A is the first choice and it is also blue, all signifying something good and so you shouldn't pick it as it is a bluff and too easy to think of.

B is the second door, B being the second number of the alphabet, as well as the middle of the three doors and is yellow, it is the most mediocre of the three colors and you should pick it as it signifies neither good or bad results and general mediocrity so nothing bad or good may be behind it.

C is red, the last of the three, and first thought is that it's a shit-test to see if you pick red because you think it's a bluff when in reality it will be the wrong door because that was too easy to think of.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.