[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone provide any info on the suicide by cherry method?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1446254229250.jpg (232 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
1446254229250.jpg
232 KB, 960x642
Can anyone provide any info on the suicide by cherry method? Apparently if you grind 200 cherry pits and drink it the cyanide in them will kill you. Is there any truth in this? Common sense tells me that if it really was that simple, a lot more people would be doing it, yet I've never heard of anyone killing themselves like this.
>>
>>7690096
try it, also please livestream.
http://www.artofdrink.com/archive/research/cyanide-in-apricot-cherries-pits/
>>
>>7690096
Yeah
I doubt a lot more people would be trying to kill themselves by cyanide...
>>
>>7690096
>climbing a thousand foot ladder instead of taking the elevator
>>
>>7690115
Is it weird I want to go on a small rudimentary rocket? I want to go out with a bang to the tune of star man by David Bowie.

That's the dream.
>>
>>7690096
>if you grind 200 cherry pits and drink it the cyanide in them will kill you.

And if you tie a rope and hang yourself you'll be dead before you've eaten enough cherries to have 50 pits at hand.
>>
>>7690112
Why is that? This method seems ideal for those of us living in countries where obtaining a gun is difficult if not impossible.

>just hang yourself lol
hanging is painful.
>>
>>7690276
Poison isn't?
>>
You're probably going to throw up, how do you fit 200 cherry pits in your stomach, even if they're ground? Fuck m8
>>
>>7690283
Cant be as bad as being strangled by a rope and feeling that your eyeballs are about to explode. Maybe someone with some knowledge of medicine can explain to us how cyanide poisoning works
>>
>>7690096
Not to nit pick OP but,
Cherrie pits do not contain cyanide.
A reaction during digestion produces it.
>>
>>7690306
Cherry picking facts
>>
>>7690299
>strangled by a rope
nigger if you hang yourself you don't suffocate, your neck snaps destroying that part of your brain that regulates all the shit killing you instantly
taken you know how to prepare the rope ofc
>>
Just use an exit bag or a .44 like a sane person.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.