[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why its so hard to fall asleep and on top of that never feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1448819794356.jpg (75 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1448819794356.jpg
75 KB, 960x960
Why its so hard to fall asleep and on top of that never feel rested.I tried almost everything even the 4-7-8 method which only made me feel a little bit relaxed but also had head ache in the morning because of it.
>>
>>7689086
psychologist here. your sleeping-disorder is the consequence of your nagging feeling of inadequacy in relation to your micropenis, latent homosexuality, severe mental retardation, autism, poverty, fur-fetish, morbid obesity and general lack of good hygiene.
>>
>>7689086

Try drinking in the hours before you go to bed. I do this on a daily basis and I never, ever have trouble falling asleep when I do so.
>>
>>7689103
:^)
>>7689104
I really cant and afford it and dont want to get into drinking right now also it will probably fuck my sleeping anyway.
>>
File: th.png (141 KB, 895x807) Image search: [Google]
th.png
141 KB, 895x807
>>7689086
>>
>>7689123
Most of them are common sense but i my biggest problem is having engaging thoughts which sometimes almost make me talk to myself and sometimes it makes me afraid that i might be going insane
>>
>>7689148
if these thoughts aren't of a depressing nature, meditation or autogenic training might be worth a try.
>>
>>7689176
Most of the time are and even if i try to atleast think for something better they just show up and it takes me a few minutes to realize it.
>>
http://avxhome.se/ebooks/B01485IRLQ.html
Give this a go.
>>
>>7689203
Thanks will do for sure
>>
>>7689181
ask yourself if you're depressed, and if yes go see a doctor. also get checked for hypothyroidism.
>>
>>7689211
http://www.thegreatcourses.com/courses/how-to-boost-your-physical-and-mental-energy.html
Yeah, there is relaxation technique and other stuff. Really worth it. Great teacher also.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.