[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most attractive part of the male body to females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: ugly-guys-hot-women.jpg (253 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
ugly-guys-hot-women.jpg
253 KB, 700x467
What's the most attractive part of the male body to females on average?

I know males seek face+tits+ass the most, but how bout women?
>>
I dont know if anyone has that jpg laying around but surveys said broad shoulders was first along with ass surprisingly
>>
>>7687557
shoulders, ass, hands
>>
>Shoulders/ chest
>Arms
>Ass
>core
>Face

Face needs to look cute, the rest need to look strong while also giving the impression of agility
>>
>>7687557
wtf OP
>>
>>7687557
wallet always comes in first place
>>
>>7687557
It correlates with characteristics of low body fat.
-face/jaw (probably the most important)
-abs
And measures of muscle which contrast low body fat.
-ass
-shoulders
-arms

Height in general is probably more important than any body part though unless tall person is really fat/ugly.
>>
>>7687557
The wallet.
>>
>>7687577
>Face needs to look cute
are you 12?
>>
why even lift when it's all about the face?
>>
File: e.png (74 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
e.png
74 KB, 500x289
>>7687557
Both genders look at the face first when meeting an individual of the opposite sex, to be more specific, they look at what is called "The golden triangle" in order to measure distances between the eyes, nose, mouth and jaw.

This has been proven numerous times by neuroscientists and psychologists.

I actually participated in a study regarding male's selection processes when decieding wether or not a female is attractive. Turns out most male's have very little chill for facial disfigurments and off-scale features when measuring attractivness in a lab-setting. I doubt this applies to the real world though...
>>
>>7688026
>no hollows or shadows
damn, sucks being tall dark and handsome
>>
>>7688026
>been proven numerous
You mean indicated. And I'd like to know their sample size, location, demographic, and repeatability of core findings. As well as how these studies were conducted.

I say this because the facial structure you posted isn't very attractive. A clustering of perceived attractiveness (when based on face alone) does exist. But I don't think what you've highlighted is true, and its real world function is likely more complex.
>>
File: 4657463.jpg (72 KB, 470x608) Image search: [Google]
4657463.jpg
72 KB, 470x608
>>7687963
>wahh im so ugly why is height the only thing going for me ): ): ):
>>
Legs
Most specifically the area where the wallet and car keys are located
>>
Not really answering OP's question but in my opinion women are attracted mostly to signs of emotional health in a man. That is women care whether you have friends, you can take care of yourself, you are comfortable in your own skin, you are fun to talk to, you can laugh at yourself, etc, etc. Conversely just about anything that can be viewed as a sign of poor emotional health like awkwardness, visible insecurities, poor hygiene (shows that you don't take care of yourself) is an unattractive trait.

I don't think you will find many women who care only about a guy's looks. When women choose a partner they are expecting to get more than a pretty face out of the deal. They are looking for a provider: in terms of both finances (usually) and emotional support (always).

Men do not expect to get the same type of support from their female partners, so they judge their partners primarily on looks.
>>
>>7689641
That is an irrelevant answer. OP is asking only about attraction towards physical features. While I agree with you, the debate about what is more important is going to derail this thread into a complete shithole.

To answer OP, I believe ass and arms are a big thing. Jawline is also pretty important
>>
Going on physical only traits. Girls interested in me always say I have nice eyes. I used to get comments about my arms/physique but less so since I got out of shape. Despite this I don't think I've been getting any less female attention (I'm not obese). Based on this I think the face is important, it doesn't have to be stereotypically rugged and manly, but the way you use it says a lot about you and I think women read into this subconsciously and consciously.

Obviously though all girls are different, and in real life there are loads of other factors to consider.
>>
Every woman is different in terms of what she likes, just like every man is. Some guys like [Angelina Jolie/Sandra Bullock/Jamie Lee Curtis/pick anyone really], others think she's hideous.

Universally, a good looking guy is basically symmetrical. He should be coordinated and graceful in movement. Abs are a plus, but not at the expense of being so skinny that you're all veiny. Tight butt and strong legs. Arm muscles are good, but not bodybuilder huge. Big pecs are functionally useless but hot. Long hair is pretty sexy as long as it isn't greasy.
>>
Money.
>women
>finding men attractive
They're too dumb and worthless for thinking like that and only have simple animalistic desires with zero complexity
>>
File: 6345458-3x2-940x627.jpg (63 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
6345458-3x2-940x627.jpg
63 KB, 940x627
>>7689682
>Some guys like [Angelina Jolie/Sandra Bullock/Jamie Lee Curtis]

Wow is this really what women think?
>>
>>7689690
Curtis was cute in the first Halloween movie desu senpai
>>
>>7689682
>others think she's hideous
I'm certain no heterosexual man will ever deny a blowjob from prime angelina jolie, unless it was for gandi-esque resistance of temptation, which itself assumes physical attraction in the first place.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (19 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
19 KB, 285x200
>>7689682
>Big pecs are functionally useless

also they're an honest signal of high testosterone

same as shoulders

due to how they have androgen receptors, they can't be big without high test and high test-> attractive because it's indicative of genetic fitness and strong immune system(your test levels go down even with slight/minor infections)
>>
>>7689690
how old is she there? 40?

jolie in her twenties was so fucking prime
>>
>>7689723
I mean fugg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw5nI17rlb8
>>
>>7689718
Post pics.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.