[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how good does human blood (not menstrual) act as a fertilizer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
how good does human blood (not menstrual) act as a fertilizer?
>>
Probably just as good as any other animal's blood.

Blood meal is used in fertilizers so probably it would be somewhat effective.
>>
too salty, like seawater
wrong minerals
>>
>>7682937
Menstrual works best.
It's meant to nourish a life from conception to birth. You can revive a dying plant with menstrual blood. Any other blood has too much pain and death in it.
>>
>>7683505

pls read the title i am already aware that menstrual blood is a good fertilizer.

but that does not mean human blood per se is a good fertilizer now does it?
>>
>>7682937
Brawndo, its what plants want. its got electro lights.
>>
not an expert but >>7682951 sounds right.
Maybe diluted blood is better than nothing, but blood is pretty fucking expensive.
>>
>>7683569

who says i'm paying for it?
>>
>7683682
good point.
>>
>>7682937
How well would cum work?
>>
>>7682937
Well, are you planning to use the blood of an enemy, blood from an unfaithful lover, or your own?
>>
>>7685172
You really don't need to justify cumming on plants.
Just do it anyways.
>>
File: hannibal.jpg (33 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
33 KB, 360x235
>>7682937
>>7683682

OP?
>>
diluted blood would be really dope for plants, like they would be euphoric.

piss and shit are great known fertilizers, but they have to be diluted or the burn the bitches. my gran used piss in a 1:8 ratio at least for her flower garden, and thats if it was clearish. idk about shit. the other nutrients/minerals that the plant doesnt need simply wont be absorbed through the cell pumps so its not something you need to worry about. the only thing is, you would need to neutralize the soil eventually with acid since blood is typically slightly basic and will kill the roots if the pH gets too high.
>>
>>7685418
I already do that. Just want to know if I'm doing them a favor or a disservice.
>>
>>7686258

okay so water it down and use ph neutralizer? are ph neutralizer naturally occuring?

do they need some other nutrients too then or does it contain everything they need?

for you people asking yourselves how i came up with the question:

I was curious if blood sacrifice in humanities early days could've had said side effect and maybe added a little "magic" to this ritual.
>>
>>7682937
Don't know, but I do know it can be a very good cleaner. Especially for cement.
>>
A small amount of blood would be good if the soil is lacking phosphorus, chlorine and iron, but its still too salty and acidic for any garden plant.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.