[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Life Math
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>go to my college's late night diner
>always order a quesadilla
>12-inch tortilla filled with cheesy and chicken-y goodness
>the other day they ran out of 12-inch quesadillas
>so instead he gave us two 6-inch quesadillas
> the fuck is this shit?
> my school is filled with Idiots who don't see the problem with this.

This is why people need to learn some fucking basic math.
>>
No, i think your just autistic
>>
>>7682473
I feel you op. the more you cut the quesadilla the more places it has to lose heat

>heat loss
>cheese solidifies faster
>essence of quesadilla decays quickly

I bet those fking plebs didn't even stack the two six inch ones

that's just the problem I see, are there more ?
>>
>>7682477
it's okay if you don't understand. no need to call names.
>>
>>7682486
The OP got screwed out of about half his regular portion of the quesadilla

2pi(R/2)^2 / piR^2 = 1/2
>>
>>7682486
I mean the half life of quesadillas is like 2 min, so you really got take advantage of the time you got
>>
>>7682486
Sure hope this is bait

A=πr^2
π6^2=113.1
2(π3^2)=56.5

Two 6" circles have half the area of one 12".
>>
If you weren't autistic, you could have explained the situation. But you probably took it like a little pussy.
>>
>>7682501
His points are valid, though. This is an outrage!
>>
>>7682504
I told them, but they were pretty confident with their "well it's half the diameter so half the area" logic. Honestly, just not even worth my time to try to explain it to a fry cook, so instead just sent in a formal complaint
>>
>>7682473
Next time just go to Taco Bell.
Their quesadillas are god tier.
>>
>>7682522
not to perpetuate this, but they always give me diarrhea
>>
>>7682473
>chicken-y
This is why people need to learn some fucking basic language skillz.
>>
>>7682694
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.