[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question /sci/, why do most of you always whine about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
I have a question /sci/, why do most of you always whine about your IQ or IQ generally? There's always a thread talking about IQ, doesn't it get boring?
Now for a /sci/ related question, is there a special class that you can take that is designed to increase your IQ, if not, is it possible?
>>
Yes, that's why I'm not replying to this thread. Except with this.
>>
>>7681254
because manchildren who took an iq test they found by google searching "legit iq test" need to have something to brag about
>>
I really don't give a shit if you have an IQ of 200, you're still not a genius. A genius changes the world. You're just some faggot that can process shit faster than everyone else.
>>
Thanks for making an IQ thread OP, I'm sure this will turn out well.
>>
>>7681254
i wonder if more than 50% have an above average IQ
>>
File: shitposting loudly.gif (503 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
shitposting loudly.gif
503 KB, 500x363
>>7681310
>go to IQ thread
>see not one average IQ
>see not one IQ even below 120
>see multiple IQs over 160
>mfw
>>
>bored if IQ threads
>open IQ thread

Well done.
>>
>>7681268
>>7681367
I don't think you understand that I'm making fun of /sci/.
>>7681259
>>
>>7681254
good picture. all iq tests are shit
>>
>>7681394
>I don't think you understand that my thread doesn't contribute to scientific discussion in any way shape or form

No, I think we do.
>>
>>7681254
OP's pic is cracking me up, because it reminds me of the "emotional intelligence" thread on /r9k/ a while back. No one there could put together the two terms; everyone was denying such a thing could even exist.
>>
File: samuel-l-jackson.jpg (472 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
samuel-l-jackson.jpg
472 KB, 1000x1333
>>7681254
>>7681254
Love how they made the person in the middle white.

Fucking racist ass cracker barrels. Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>7681428
>>7681428
>/r9k/
>>>/out/
>>
I can't believe this is still up.
>>
>>7681265
If everybody can be a genius then there's no such thing as one
>>
>>7682160
Eh it's not like the other threads you post in are any important. It's all hivemind bullshit
>>
>>7682160
I can't believe you're still up. It's a school night.
>>
>>7682713
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving you Europoor. School and Gov are closed so we can stuff our faces all day.
>>
>>7681254
Ressentiment- the picture

you're either smart or you aren't, except if you're autistic
>>
>>7682707
A genius is someone who significantly contributes to the Scientific/Economic/Social/Political realms.
>>
>>7682750
you forgot art
>>
>>7681254
> thousands of studies support the importance of intelligence quotient (IQ) in predicting school and job performance, and numerous other life outcomes. In contrast, empirical support for non-g intelligences is lacking or very poor. >despite this the ideas of multiple non-g intelligences are very attractive to many due to the suggestion that everyone can be smart in some way
>>
>>7681254
>why do most of you always whine about your IQ or IQ generally?
Because IQ is the pennis of the naive undergrads.

Once get out of school you learn that it doesn't matter shit.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.