[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it, that when I am aware of my breath, I progressively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1443747685540.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443747685540.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
Why is it, that when I am aware of my breath, I progressively breathe slower and slower(even up to twice a minute) the longer I am aware of it?
>>
>>7666592
fuck you for making me do this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnwU2iMRUqA First half of the chorus's dedicated to >>7666592
Second half goes out to >>7666597
>>
>blurring out his junk
why.jpg
>>
>>7666592
I literally thought I was the only one! But I have often wondered that myself.
>>
>>7666677
Try getting at the 3 or 2 times breaths a minute range, it's impressive. Yet it feels like it you can breathe even less.
>>
Holy shit I need to start lifting
>>
>>7666592
1. You're relaxing. Obviously you need to breathe less.
2. Deep breaths increase heart and lung volume, so each breath counts for more.
>>
>>7666592
how do I achieve going from skinny beta posing with my fat mom to roided homosexual?
>>
>>7667309
>>>/fit/

Enjoy.
>>
>>7667167
>>7667309
Eat clen and tren hard
>>
That's a clear shop you queers. I never understood why they always go overboard when trying to up their shoulder/waist ratio
>>
>>7668132
no it isnt
>>
>>7668132
That's actually Bradlet Martian you fuck
>>
>>7668148
>>7668180
That looks excessive even for him. I've tried looking through his instagram and I can't find a picture with proportions like that. It's be pretty easy to do because they pixelled his dick for some reason.
>>
>>7667167
>Holy shit I need to start lifting
beta detected
>>
>>7668186
also i'd like to point out that in your original post you make it sound like bodybuilders shooping their photos happens regularly, but in reality that's not common at all. lighting and angles are enough to show your strengths and downplay your weaknesses. if you've been on /fit/ or misc you would know this, but you'd also have wasted your life, so in a way you win this one
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.